Christmas is right around the corner and these fresh from the oven Christmas brownie sticks are perfect to add to the holiday dessert menu. Not only are these pretty, they are super delish! Soft and chewy, chocolaty brownies adorned with holiday sprinkles.
Dark chocolate is a must in these delicious fudgy holiday brownies. Well, it’s not really but dark chocolate tastes so good and we love it in brownies. The richness of the brownies, paired with the white chocolate and sprinkles, is a perfect holiday brownie recipe that’s both festive and fun.
Easy Brownie Recipe
Basically, this brownie recipe takes just a few minutes to whip up. Once baked, cut the brownies into stick-like pieces. Even dipping the brownies into the melted white chocolate and then into the sprinkles doesn’t take long either. A fun and easy brownie recipe the kids will love to help with.
Christmas Chocolate Brownies
I use my Copper Chef® Brownie Pan to make my brownies and it works amazing. No need to spray the pan and the brownies come right out with perfect edges. Then just cut each brownie again to make the “sticks.” Having beautiful Christmas chocolate brownies will definitely spruce up the table during the holidays.
Favorite Holiday Brownies
This time of year is a favorite around here. All the delicious tasting homemade desserts that are made around the holidays is why Christmas time is my favorite, along with all the festive lighting, holiday decorations and the time spent with family and friends. We hope you enjoy these Christmas Brownie Sticks as much as we do.
Seriously, these are so soft and chewy, and are super moist. Look at those white chocolate chips. So delish. The brownies taste amazing by themselves so if you are not wanting something so sweet, just leave off the white chocolate and sprinkles.
Merry Christmas from our house to yours!
Try These Christmas Brownie Sticks Today
Here are a few more delicious Christmas desserts that can be found on the blog: Christmas Sugar Cookies, Peppermint Brownie Bites, Chocolate Walnut Fudge, Gingerbread Cake with Cinnamon Molasses Frosting, Cranberry Orange Pecan Loaf, Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies, plus many more.
Christmas Brownie Sticks
- Preheat oven to 350° and butter a 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chunks together until smooth.
- Sprinkle unsweetened cocoa powder into pan and stir until incorporated.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add sugar and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Next, add eggs, one at a time, into mixture, stir and once combined, add flour then after combined, add white chocolate chips. Stir.,
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish, pop in the oven and bake for about 26-29 minutes or until wooden tooth pick inserted comes out mostly clean.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely and then cut into approximately 1 inch wide by 2-3 inch length "sticks."
- Melt wafers in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds until smooth.
- Carefully take one brownie stick at a time, dip the tip of the brownie into the white chocolate about ¼ of the way down the brownie and then add sprinkles as desired.
- Place decorated brownie sticks on waxed paper to harden then enjoy!
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.