Making fudge is something I do usually only once or twice a year. There is just something about a good piece of rich, creamy, chocolaty fudge. This Chocolate Walnut Fudge is definitely creamy and very rich. I love this time of year for all the different delicious recipes pertaining to Fall, Christmas and the holiday season.
Easy Fudge Recipe
I decided that today was the day to make fudge. I really wanted to make it Vegan but that didn’t happen. So for all you non-vegans, this one is for you.
Creamy Chocolate Fudge
Craving chocolate doesn’t happen as much as it used to, but today the craving hit hard. So why not? A delicious batch of rich, creamy fudge was just what was needed. This is definitely sweet and if you are craving something chocolaty and sweet, this will seriously hit the spot.
Try some rich, creamy, chocolate walnut fudge today. Or… save this recipe and make it for the Christmas holidays which are right around the corner.
Try This Chocolate Fudge Recipe Today
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 4 cups sugar
- In a large bowl, add chocolate chips, marshmallows, vanilla and butter. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, stir sugar and evaporated milk together over low heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Once boiling, cook for approximately 8 or 9 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Next, pour mixture over chocolate chips, marshmallows, butter and vanilla. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add walnuts, stir.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish, lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Let cool overnight. Make sure to cover with foil after it cools a bit.
- Once fudge has cooled, cut into 1" squares.
- To store, place into a sealed container with wax paper in between each layer.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.