The weekend is almost over and another work week is about to begin! Today I’ve been super busy in the kitchen making all kinds of goodies for the blog, being I’m only able to get things made on the weekends. Here is just one of the recipes I came up with … Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites! Oh yum! These little crispy, crunchy bites of deliciousness are so tasty and would be a great little appetizer to serve at your next gathering, or game day party!
These chicken cordon bleu bites are super crunchy and can be a meal in itself. The dipping sauce is so simple to whip up and just adds to the flavor of these chicken bites.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites Recipe
Don’t you just want to bite into these crunchy little bites? They are so tasty! This recipe doesn’t take long to make and could be on your table in no time. Your family could be enjoying these crispy delicious morsels tonight.
Try these chicken cordon bleu bites the next time you want a tasty little snack. This appetizer will be gobbled up in no time. They’re that good! What is your favorite appetizer to make, eat and take to parties? Please share your favorites in the comment section. I’d love to hear what you all love!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
- Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- Swiss cheese
- Sliced ham
- All purpose flour
- Panko bread crumbs
- Garlic salt
- Cajun seasoning
- Vegetable oil
(Actual measurements are in the recipe card below.)
How To Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
- Heat oil over low/medium heat.
- Add flour, seasoning, garlic salt to a quart size baggie.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Dip each chicken piece into milk to coat, then add to flour mixture.
- Shake to coat then dip in milk again and add to bread crumbs.
- Again, shake to coat and add chicken to hot oil and cook for approximately 7-9 minutes on each side or until cooked completely and temperature reaches 170°
- Drain oil from pan and arrange chicken bites back in pan.
- Add a slice of cheese, then two pieces of ham, then top with another slice of cheese on each chicken bite.
- Cover and let cheese melt.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard.
- Now it’s time to enjoy!
Try This Delicious Appetizer Recipe Today!
Here are a few more appetizers you can find on the blog:
- BBQ Smoked Sausage Bites
- Fried Dill Pickles
- Pineapple Meatballs
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip plus many more.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp Slap Your Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Panko® bread crumbs, (might need more)
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 slices sliced deli ham, cut into approximately 1 inch squares
- 4 slices sliced Swiss cheese, cut into approximately 1 inch squares
Dipping sauce, optional
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs mustard
- Heat oil over low/medium heat.
- Add flour, seasoning, garlic salt to a quart size baggie, shake to mix.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Dip each chicken piece into milk to coat, then add to flour mixture, shake to coat.
- Remove each piece and dip in milk again.
- Next, add to Panko® bread crumbs and gently shake to coat.
- Add chicken bites to hot oil.
- Cook approximately 7-9 minutes on each side, or until cooked completely and temperature reaches 170°.
- Drain oil from pan and place chicken bites back into pan.
- Add a slice of Swiss cheese, then two pieces of ham, then top with another slice of cheese, to each chicken bite.
- Cover and let cheese melt. If needed, turn heat on low for a few minutes to melt cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission.