Are you ready for a good tailgating appetizer that’s super easy and tastes really, really good? This would be the one to make that will have your guests wanting more! When I say “easy,” it really is. Just mix the ingredients together, throw it in the microwave, and in about 10 minutes, you are set to go. It’s a bit on the spicy side, so you can adjust as needed if you like a milder tasting dip.
So if you are needing a fast and easy recipe to take to your next game day party, just whip this up and you are good to go! It’s spicy, full of cheesy goodness, and delicious!
The spiciness of this dip, mixed with the saltiness of the tortilla chips, really go hand in hand. I hope you enjoy this recipe and make it for all your game day, tailgating, get togethers and parties throughout the year.
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 4 oz cans diced green chilies
- 1 4 oz can diced jalapenos
- 3 cups pepper jack cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Green onions
- Sliced jalapenos
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together on medium speed, cream cheese, diced green chilies, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, garlic salt until nice and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a glass pie plate that is microwaveable.
- Microwave for 5-6 minutes on high until the center is hot and edges are bubbling. If needed, put back in microwave and cook for 30 second at a time until center is hot.
- Garnish with green onions, sliced jalapenos and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.