BBQ Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad
Here’s a delicious tasting barbecue chicken bacon pasta salad that will have everyone talking at the next family gathering. This delicious chicken pasta salad has amazing flavor with the tender shredded chicken, the mixture of the BBQ sauce with the mayonnaise and all the other ingredients mixed together. A super-duper salad recipe that is both tasty and filling.
Chicken Pasta Salad
Chicken pasta salad is loaded with Rotini pasta, bacon, red onions, avocados, cheese, celery, and bite-sized tomatoes, all smothered in a delicious barbecue and mayonnaise sauce that gives this chicken salad recipe such tremendous flavor. I am not even kidding, this is DELISH!
A perfectly delicious salad recipe that is great for potlucks, family gatherings and a great addition served as a side dish with any barbecued meal. The barbecue sauce flavor in this pasta salad goes hand in hand with any grilled meat. A perfect choice to add to the menu come dinnertime.
Homemade Pasta Salad with Chicken and Bacon
Bacon… who doesn’t love bacon? This pasta salad definitely tastes 100 times better with bacon. Everything tastes better with bacon if you know what I mean. The chicken, along with the bacon, plus the sauce, makes this a great tasting pasta salad recipe. If you are a bacon lover, add more bacon. You can never have enough bacon.
Barbecue Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad Recipe
Creamy, flavorful and delicious, this barbecue chicken bacon pasta salad is going to be one of the first empty dishes that you will notice on the table. It’s that good. My sister, Linda, asked me if I had a pasta salad recipe on the blog and gave me the ingredients she loved in the pasta salads she has had in the past. I told my sister that I would make one for her and this is it. My family LOVED this pasta salad recipe and I know Linda and her family will love this just as much as we do. Stay tuned for another tasty chicken pasta salad recipe that I’ll be adding to the blog soon, inspired from Linda as well.
Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad
So creamy, so flavorful, so delicious!
Delicious BBQ Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad, Try It Today
Here are a few more delicious salad recipes you can find on the blog: Chicken Curry Pasta Salad, Macaroni Salad, Hot Corn Salad, BBQ Broccoli Bacon Avocado Salad, Kielbasa Potato Salad, plus many more.
Barbecue Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad
- 3 cups chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, diced
- 8-10 pieces bacon, crispy
- 12 oz box Rotini pasta
- Boil chicken until no longer pink. Shred and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Fry bacon until crispy. Remove and place on plate lined with paper towels. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water and add to large mixing bowl.
- Mix barbecue sauce and mayonnaise together in a small mixing bowl. Pour into chicken and pasta, stir until well coated.
- Dice red onions and celery, cheese and avocados, slice tomatoes in half and add to large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Add bacon crumbles to bowl and mix.
- Cover, place in refrigerator to chill. Best serve cold.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.