Apple Stuffed Orange Rolls Recipe
These delicious apple stuffed orange rolls are loaded with a delicious apple cinnamon filling, baked to perfection, then drizzled with an orange icing making these orange cinnamon rolls absolutely scrumptious.
Easy Orange Cinnamon Rolls
Making these apple stuffed orange rolls is fairly quick and super easy. First, make the apple cinnamon filling. While that is cooking and thickening up, flattened out the Pillsbury™ Orange Rolls with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. Make sure to lightly spray the muffin pan with a non stick spray. Once each orange roll is flattened, place in the muffin pan and get ready to stuff with the apple filling.
Spoon the filling into each orange roll and then pop in the oven. Bake until golden brown then remove and let sit for a few minutes. The icing that came with the cinnamon rolls is what will get drizzled over the top. Spoon the icing into a baggie and clip the corner. Next, squeeze the icing and drizzle over each cinnamon roll. The flavor of the rolls, stuffed with the scrumptious apple filling then topped with the orange icing, tastes fabulous.
Apple Cinnamon Rolls
These apple stuffed cinnamon orange rolls are best served warm. Just be careful because the filling will be hot, so let them cool a bit before sinking your teeth into these babies.
Fall Dessert Recipes
This is a great addition to add to your fall baking list. Super easy and really tasty. Definitely perfect for the chilly mornings that will be approaching soon. Oooh how I love the fall weather but what I love more than the fall weather is all the delicious recipes made with apples and pumpkin. Yum!
The apple filling is something that I have used in my Apple Pecan French Toast recipe. This apple filling is great to add on top of pancakes, waffles, the filling inside crepes and delicious just by the spoonful. I can pretty much guarantee that a few bites of apple filling will definitely be eaten prior to filling these orange rolls. It’s that good!
So grab a couple orange rolls from the store and make this delicious cinnamon roll recipe today. Having easy recipes like this is perfect to have the kiddos help with. What kiddo doesn’t love rolling out dough? Definitely a fun recipe to share with the kids.
Try These Apple Stuffed Orange Rolls Today
Want more delicious fall recipes: Here are a few more apple recipes you can find on the blog: Apple Pecan Cake with Caramel Glaze, Apple Pecan Monkey Bread, Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler, Apple Pecan Fritter Bites, Apple Pear Walnut Crisp, Apple Walnut Crepes, and Homemade Apple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls, plus many more delicious fall recipes.
Apple Stuffed Orange Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375° and lightly spray a muffin pan with a non stick spray, set aside.
- Peel, slice and remove seeds from apples, then chop into small pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, add water, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over low/medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Once liquid has thickened up (about 3-4 minutes), add apples and stir.
- Let simmer for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While apples are simmering, add a little flour to a cutting board and using a rolling pin, roll each orange roll out and add to muffin pan lining each cup with the orange roll.
- Once the apples have finished cooking, spoon apple filling into the center of each orange roll.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and once cooled a bit, drizzle with the orange icing that came with orange rolls.
- Best served warm.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.