Fall is finally here! YAY! Fall is my favorite time of the year for baking. I have been waiting for Fall all year and am so excited that it is finally starting to cool down a bit where we live. Today when I made this Apple Pecan Monkey Bread, my daughter came into the kitchen and said, “It smells like Christmas.” I always have cinnamon scented pine cones in a basket during the holidays, and it did smell like Christmas. But it’s Fall… and I’m soooooo happy.
Apple Pecan Monkey Bread Made with Biscuits
I had made some individual monkey breads earlier today, but I wasn’t impressed with the presentation. They were delicious, but I decided that I’d make this one. Actually, this monkey bread made with biscuits is super delish, and as my daughter, Halie, said, “It’s like Fall in my mouth.”
Ingredients For Apple Pecan Monkey Bread
- Grand biscuits
- Brown sugar
- Granny Smith apples
How To Make Apple Pecan Monkey Bread
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 of the sugar mixture into a small bowl and add chopped apples, stir to coat. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into 16 pieces and add to large bowl. Stir to coat.
- Place pecans in the bottom of a greased Bundt pan and carefully add half of the biscuits over the pecans.
- Stir apple mixture and spoon over biscuits.
- Add remaining biscuits on top of apple mixture
- Pour melted butter over the top of the biscuits and bake in a preheated oven at 350° for approximately 37-40 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven, turn over on a serving plate and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Apple Pecan Recipes
I have quite a few recipes planned in the upcoming months. I’m super excited to start making apple and pumpkin goodies. This apple pecan monkey bread is not vegan. You will now start to see that more of my recipes are not vegan. Some of my family members are now vegetarians, so I will be making food for my blog that they want as well.
So, as the Fall season is just beginning, this delicious monkey bread is super easy to make. Also, it tastes great and will definitely get you in the mood for Fall.
The Best Fall Desserts
Make sure to check out all the delicious apple recipes below plus all the fall desserts on the blog. Being fall is my favorite season, I have LOTS of goodies that are perfect for this time of year.
Apple Recipes with Pecans
Here are a few more apple pecan recipes that can be found on the blog: Homemade Apple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler, Apple Pecan Bread Pudding, Apple Pecan Fritter Bites, the a blog favorite Apple Pecan Cake with Caramel Glaze, plus many more delicious fall desserts.
Apple Pecan Monkey Bread
- 2 tubes Pillsbury Grand Biscuits, cubed
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 3 Tbs organic brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peel, core and cubed
- 1/2 cup pecans, whole
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a bundt pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together both sugars and cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 sugar mixture into a smaller bowl, set aside.
- Add chopped apples into the smaller bowl, stir to coat. Set aside.
- Cut biscuits into cubes (I cut each biscuit into 16 cubes).
- Add to large bowl, stir to coat.
- Place pecans in bottom of bundt pan.
- Carefully add half of the biscuits over the pecans.
- Stir apple mixture, then spoon over biscuits.
- Add remaining biscuits on top of apple mixture.
- Pour melted butter over the top of the biscuits.
- Bake for approximately 37-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn over on a serving dish and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Here are a couple of pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.