Green Chile Pork Enchiladas
These green chile pork enchiladas are deliciously flavored with shredded pork, loaded with cheese, sour cream, smothered in green chile sauce, then topped with black olives, green onions and cilantro. Super yummy!
If you love enchiladas, you are going to love these green chile pork enchiladas. One of our family’s favorite enchilada recipe, these pork enchiladas are super flavorful with the seasoned pork meat, tons of cheese, a layer of sour cream, then stuffed into flour tortillas, topped with green chile sauce and baked until hot and delicious.
How To Make Pork Enchiladas
Using 5 boneless pork chops, boil until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Once cooked, shred pork and place into a medium saucepan. Pour 1 can green chile enchilada sauce, onions and garlic into the pan. Add the seasoning and stir. Cook over low/medium heat until onions are soft. Drain 1 can of olives and add to the saucepan. Continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
Next, spoon a little sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and place one tortilla in the dish. Fill with the pork mixture, a layer of sour cream and add grated cheese. Roll up and continue until all the tortillas have been filled and placed neatly in the baking dish. Double stack the enchiladas if needed or use two baking dishes. I personally prefer to double stack when I make enchiladas of any kind.
Pour the remaining green chile sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese and olives, cover with foil and pop in the oven. Cook until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly, about 1 hour.
Mexican Side Dishes
Serve with some delicious crock pot spicy charro beans, or how about some spicy pinto beans and some spicy salsa verde rice. Add your favorite Mexican side dishes and you will have a delicious tasting meal the whole family will enjoy.
Try These Delicious Green Chile Pork Enchiladas Today
Here are a few more delicious enchilada recipes you can find on the blog: Shredded Beef Enchiladas, Leftover Mexican Style Crock Pot Chuck Roast Enchiladas, Black Bean Potato Green Chile Enchiladas, Spicy Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas, and these delicious Beef Enchiladas, plus many more delicious recipes. Take a look around for all sorts of delicious recipes.
Green Chile Pork Enchiladas Recipe
Green Chile Pork Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly spray an 13 X 9 baking dish with a non stick spray.
- Boil pork until cooked thoroughly, drain, then shred and place into a medium saucepan.
- Pour 1 can enchilada sauce, onions, garlic into pan. Add seasoning, stir. Cook over low/medium heat until onions are soft. Drain 1 can of olives and add to pan. Continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
- With the second can of sauce, spoon a little sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and place one tortilla in the pan. Fill with pork mixture and add grated cheese. Roll up and continue until all the tortillas have been filled.
- Pour the remaining sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese and olives, cover with foil and pop in the oven.
- Cook until heat through and cheese is melted and bubbly, about 1 hour.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.