Fluffy Banana Pancakes
These fluffy banana pancakes are perfect when you have a craving for delicious pancakes. Loaded with bananas, smothered in butter, topped with additional sliced bananas and then covered with maple syrup, OH YUM!!!
Perfect to serve for a family breakfast, these fluffy banana pancakes will surely be a hit with everyone.
If you are a pancake lover and a lover of bananas, these are right up your alley. Definitely filling and satisfying.
Can you imagine sinking your teeth into this bite? And with every bite you get the delicious banana flavor throughout.
Top with chopped walnuts and you’ll have banana nut pancakes which are delicious too. Super tasty and simple to make.
Try these fluffy banana pancakes today
Here are a few more delicious breakfast recipes that you can find on the blog as well: Cheesy Sausage Hash Brown Casserole, Hearty Breakfast Scramble, Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Southwest Egg Bake and One Skillet Italian Sausage Scramble plus many more.
Fluffy Banana Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a 2 cup measuring cup, add buttermilk then add egg to buttermilk and whisk until blended (saves from using another bowl).
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stir until just smooth.
- Pour melted butter into batter along with the sugar. Stir.
- Spoon mashed bananas into mixture and stir until just blended.
- Drop by 1/3 cup onto a hot griddle or large frying pan that has been lightly sprayed with a non stick spray or butter.
- Cook until edges begin to brown and batter begins to bubble.
- Gently turn over and continue cooking until browned.
- Continue cooking using the remaining batter.
- Serve with butter, sliced bananas, and maple syrup.
- Makes about 10-12 pancakes.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.
Great looking recipes
Great Grub, Delicious Treats
Thank you so much Carol. :)