Here’s a delicious macaroni salad made with all the ingredients we use to make deviled eggs. This deviled egg macaroni salad is creamy and the crunch of the onions and dill pickles makes this even more delicious.
Macaroni Salad Recipes
Macaroni salad is so good and this deviled egg pasta salad is simple yet delicious. Only a few simple ingredients make this a requested pasta salad throughout the entire year. Also, having a variety of salad choices to liven things up a bit is always a good thing.
Nothing says summer like good ol’ barbecue ribs, potato salad and a variety of macaroni salads like this delicious chipotle macaroni salad. This delicious recipe is the perfect side dish recipe that goes great with so many meals. Perfect to serve with grilling recipes, perfect to take to potlucks, or to bring to gameday parties.
Ingredients To Make Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Elbow macaroni
- Dill pickles, can use sweet pickles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How To Make Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped hard boiled eggs, pickles, onions, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir. Add more mayo, if needed.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Try This Delicious Pasta Recipe Today
Here are a few more delicious salad recipes that can be found on the blog:
- BBQ Bacon Broccoli Avocado Salad
- my family’s favorite Macaroni Salad
- Hot Corn Salad (which is absolutely scrumptious)
- Bow Tie Pasta Tuna Salad
- and this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Chicken Curry Pasta Salad that is to die for, plus many more.
- 16 oz box elbow macaroni
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup mustard
- 10 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 3-4 large dill pickles, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook elbow pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse and add to large mixing bowl.
Add eggs, pickles, onions, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir.
Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill until ready to serve.
Here are a few more pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission.
If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.