Crock Pot Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
These Crock Pot Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are so cheesy and a perfect side dish to add to the dinner menu. Loaded with gobs of cheese, these potatoes are the ultimate comfort food that will be gobbled up in no time.
Potatoes, mixed with cheese, are such an incredible combination and cooking them in the crock pot just makes it even better. No fuss, no muss. These are loaded with cheese and are a favorite here at our house. Everyone who has tasted these crock pot cheesy scalloped potatoes always goes back for seconds. Seriously, so tasty.
Ingredients Needed To Make Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes
- Sour Cream
- Heavy Cream
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Seasoning, Salt and Pepper
How To Make Scalloped Potatoes In The Crock Pot
Start out by peeling 5 large potatoes and slice into ⅛″ slices. Place in a large bowl of cold water, set aside while preparing the cheese mixture.
In a medium mixing bowl, add onions, garlic, sour cream, heavy cream, soup, seasonings, stir then add shredded cheese. Stir until combined.
Grease an 8 quart crock pot and turn to high. Spoon a couple spoonfuls of cheese mixture to the bottom of the crock pot.
Add a layer of potatoes, then cheese mixture and repeat ending with cheese mixture. Add sliced butter on top of the potatoes. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
Once the potatoes are fork tender, enjoy!
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese
These scalloped potatoes tastes so good and with the addition of the sharp cheddar cheese just makes this scalloped potato recipe the tastiest. So cheesy, so delicious!
Try These Scalloped Potatoes Today
Here are a few more delicious potato recipes you can find on the blog: Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potatoes, Cheesy Potato Casserole Bake, Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole, Mini Baked Parmesan Potato Rounds, Red Potato Salad, and The Best Mashed Potatoes, plus many more. Make sure to check out all of my delicious recipes.
Crock Pot Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Grease an 8 quart crock pot and turn to high.
- Peel potatoes and slice ⅛" thick. Place in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add onions, garlic, heavy cream, sour cream, chicken soup, garlic salt, salt, pepper and seasoning. Stir.
- Add grated cheese and stir until combined.
- Drain water from potatoes. Add a thin layer of cheese mixture to the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add a layer of sliced potatoes then spread a few spoonfuls of cheese mixture over potatoes. Repeat layering process ending with cheese mixture.
- Add butter to potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.