Bacon Breakfast Roll Ups
These bacon breakfast roll ups are super delish and definitely full of flavor, from the crispy bacon wrap to the cheesy scrambled eggs. Then loaded with sliced avocados, sour cream and green onions. Oh man, so good!
Everyone will love these tasty bacon breakfast roll ups. Look at that delicious bacon! YUM!
Using 12 pieces of bacon, lay 6 pieces of bacon down in a large frying pan. Take the remaining slices of bacon and weave between the other slices, over and under. Once that is done, cook over medium heat until crispy (but still able to roll up), turning a couple of times during frying.
Then when the bacon wrap is done cooking, remove and place on a couple of paper towels until ready to add the other ingredients.
Lay avocado slices on top of the bacon then spoon sour cream on top. Sprinkle half of the green onions on top of the sour cream.
Now it’s time to add the scrambled eggs with cheese. Once everything has been added, carefully roll up and slice into four pieces.
Add the remaining sour cream and green onions to each of the roll ups and if there are any avocado slices left, add those too!
Look at this yumminess! Can you imagine this on the breakfast menu in the next couple days?
If you are wanting to switch things up for breakfast, then these bacon breakfast roll ups will do the trick.
Try these bacon breakfast roll ups today!
Here are a few more delicious recipes you can find on the blog: Sausage Scramble with Sausage Gravy, Bacon Wrapped Hashbrown Patties, Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake, and how about a delicious Apple Walnut Crepes.
Bacon Breakfast Roll Ups
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/8 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a large frying pan, lay 6 slices of bacon side by side, then lay the remaining 6 slices in the opposite directions on top and weave over and under each piece of bacon.
- Turn flame to medium heat and fry bacon until crispy (but still flexible/rollable), turning (with a long spatula and tongs) a couple times while cooking.
- Once cooked, carefully remove bacon and place on paper towels.
- While bacon is frying, scramble the eggs, with the crushed red peppers and pepper until cooked, then top with grated cheese and let melt.
- Slice avocados and green onions, set aside.
- Place bacon on serving plate, add sliced avocados then half of the green onions.
- Next, spoon about half of the sour cream on top and then add the scramble eggs with cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions, roll up, cut into 4 pieces, top with remaining sour cream and avocado slices, if any are left.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.