Instant Pot Pinto Beans
This Instant Pot Pinto Beans recipe is super easy. There is no pre-soaking the beans prior, and these pinto beans come out soft and taste amazing.
How To Cook Pinto Beans Fast
This is a delicious recipe using pinto beans that do not need to be soaked first. Just clean the beans making sure there is no debris, rinse and cook for 50 minutes in the Instant Pot. Super easy, super delicious and super fast.
Pinto Beans Recipes
These pinto beans are a delicious recipe that can be on the table in a little over an hour.
No Soak Pinto Beans Recipe
Seriously, no more waiting overnight for the beans to soak and soften up. Just add them to the Instant Pot, add the remaining ingredients and in no time these delicious Instant Pot Pinto Beans will be ready to devour.
How To Make Pinto Beans In The Instant Pot
- Press “saute” and cook bacon until almost crispy.
- Add chopped onions, garlic and jalapenos, stir. Saute for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour Rotel, vegetable broth, beef broth, water and seasonings into pot, stir.
- Add pinto beans, stir.
- Close and lock lid, turn vent to “sealing” and press “pressure cook” or “manual” –> “high pressure” and cook time of 50 minutes.
- Once cook time has finished, natural release for 15 minutes then quick release.
- Open lid carefully after the float valve drops, stir and add chopped cilantro.
- Optional: Top with sliced green onions and additional cilantro.
Try This Pinto Beans Recipe Today
Here are a few more Instant Pot recipes that can be found on the blog: Instant Pot Italian Sausage Pasta, Instant Pot Chicken Sausage Alfredo Pasta, Instant Pot Pork Baby Back Ribs, Instant Pot Cheesy Enchilada Pasta, plus lots more delicious recipes for all occasions.
- 2 lbs pinto beans, cleaned and rinsed
- 8 slices bacon, chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed, rinsed, chopped
- 10 oz can Rotel
- 32 oz box vegetable broth
- 32 oz box beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red crushed peppers
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Press "saute" and cook bacon until almost crispy.
Add chopped onions, garlic and jalapenos, stir. Saute for about 2-3 minutes.
Pour Rotel, vegetable broth, beef broth, water and seasonings into pot, stir.
Add pinto beans, stir.
Close and lock lid, turn vent to "sealing" and press "pressure cook" or "manual" and press "high pressure" with the cook time of 50 minutes (takes about 20 minutes to reach full pressure).
Once cook time has finished, natural release for 15 minutes then quick release.
Open lid carefully once float valve drops, add chopped cilantro and stir.
Optional: Top with sliced green onions and additional cilantro.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.