Looking for a delicious, no-bake, quick and Easy Banana Pie recipe? Look no further. This banana cream pie recipe comes together in no time and only uses simple ingredients including the crust. With this much flavor and fantastic taste, you will want to make this banana cream pie over and over again.
Easy Banana Cream Pie Recipe
There is nothing easier than this banana pie. The filling is packed with banana flavor and mixed together with fresh bananas all in a crispy graham cracker crust. This is going to become a much loved dessert.
How do you keep the bananas from turning brown in a pie?
I have not had much of a problem with the bananas turning brown in this recipe because the bananas are covered with the pudding reducing the exposure to air. However, if you do have a problem or you are concerned that you might, you can mix the bananas with a little bit of lemon juice. Do not use much and you will not have a problem with tasting the lemon juice.
If you decide to add some bananas to the top of the pie as decoration, brush the bananas with lemon juice, or wait right before serving to add them.
Does this cream pie need to be refrigerated?
Yes. You always want to make sure to keep a cream pie refrigerated. The ingredients in the pie need to stay in the refrigerator to stay fresh and last the longest. It is also best to serve these pies cold for the best flavor and texture.
Do I need to blind bake the pie crust
If you were using a traditional homemade pie crust for this pie you would want to blind bake it, but since this is a graham cracker crust pie, you do not need to worry about blind baking. Simply use a store bought crust or make your own using graham cracker crumbs.
Can you make banana cream pie the day before?
You can certainly make this banana cream pie the day before. It is best for the pie to chill for at least 3 hours and overnight is even better. This provides the flavors a chance to combine and for the pudding to set into a delicious pie consistency.
How long does banana cream pie last?
When you store this easy banana pie in the refrigerator, cover well with plastic wrap or aluminum foil, it will last for about 3 to 4 days. The more time the pie spends outside of the refrigerator will reduce the amount of time the pie will last.
Ingredients Needed To Make Easy Banana Cream Pie
- Instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- Instant banana pudding and pie filling
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Cool whip
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Easy Banana Cream Pie
- In a large bowl whisk pudding mix and milk together until smooth and thickened.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and cool whip and beat until combined.
- Slice bananas and line bottom and sides of pie crust.
- Pour pudding mixture over banana and spread.
- Garnish with remaining banana slices, vanilla wafers, crushed vanilla wafers, and dollops of cool whip or whipped topping.
- Lastly, place in the fridge to chill.
Try This Delicious Easy Banana Pie Recipe
Easy Banana Pie
- In a large bowl, beat pudding mix and milk together until smooth and thickened.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, cool whip and beat until combined.
- Slice bananas and line bottom and sides of pie crust, keeping remaining bananas for topping.
- Pour pudding mixture over bananas and spread.
- Add vanilla wafers, crushed vanilla wafers, sliced bananas and dollops of cool whip on top.
- Place in fridge to chill.
Here are a few pics that are perfect to save to your favorite Pinterest boards on Pinterest. Also, you can follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Remember to “like” or “follow” us on all social media.