Cream Cheese Coconut Key Lime Pie Recipe
This cream cheese coconut key lime pie is super tart, deliciously flavored, with a hint of coconut in every bite! The key lime zest just adds an additional boost of tartness. Get ready to pucker up and enjoy yourself with a cool and refreshing no bake pie!
What can I say about this delicious cream cheese coconut key lime pie except it’s out of this world delicious! My cream cheese lemonade pie is amazingly delicious and this pie is just as good! Lemon is my favorite but this key lime pie is a close second.
As you can see, there are little specks of key lime zest throughout this pie. If you love key lime, you will definitely love this no bake, cream cheese coconut key lime pie recipe!
No Bake Key Lime Pie
Seriously, this pie takes less than 15 minutes to whip up. Then stick it in the fridge for at least 4 hours and then you will have a deliciously tart, sweet no bake pie that you’re going to love!
Definitely a great summertime treat! This is one that others will be wanting the recipe to. It’s that good!
Try this recipe today! You will be so happy you did and your family will thank you too! YUM! This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Coconut Key Lime Pie
Cream Cheese Coconut Key Lime Pie
For the Crust
- 2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Or you can use 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch
For the Creamy Pie
- 1 3.5 oz box Royal® Coconut Key Lime instant pudding
- 1 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Minute Maid® Limeade concentrate
- 1 tsp key lime zest
- Preheat over to 350°
For the Pie Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
For the Creamy Pie
- In a small mixing bowl, combined evaporated milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in limeade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Mix key lime zest until well combined.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with key limes, optional
- *The colder the better
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.