On a hot summer day this cream cheese lemonade pie is just what is needed. This pie is creamy, tart and full of lemony flavor. This is definitely a refreshing, super delicious, creamy dessert. My co-worker, Dawn, gave me some awesome lemon recipes last week and I am loving these tasty lemon desserts. Sharing recipes from my friends is a lot of fun. I love seeing and hearing about my friend’s favorite recipes that they have grown up loving. I’m looking forward to more of Dawn’s family’s recipes.
I was telling my friend, Arnetta, who works at the bank, about this pie the other day and now I will be delivering one of these tasty pies to her in the morning. She always talks about my blog to all the tellers that help me, every time I go in to the bank. I love her for doing that and sharing my website with her co-workers. So what better way to thank her than by sharing this delicious cream cheese lemonade pie in return.
So Delicious and Creamy
As you can see, this pie is super creamy. You can taste the lemonade and the tartness of this delicious pie with each bite. So refreshing, so delicious and so amazing!
I’ve been on a lemon kick lately, as you all can tell, and I hope you are enjoying all these lemon recipes that have recently been shared. There’s just something about delicious lemon desserts. You can never have enough delicious, tart, lemony goodness.
Go ahead and give this a try. Just remember, this lemonade pie on a hot summer day is super satisfying.
Try this cream cheese lemonade pie today!
Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
For the Creamy Pie
- 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix, one small box
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- Preheat over to 350°
For the Pie Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
For the Creamy Pie
- In a small mixing bowl, combined 5 oz can of evaporated milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Spoon mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
You might end up with more graham cracker crust mixture then what is needed based on how thick you like your crust.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.