My cream cheese lemonade pie recipe has been doing so well I decided to share these little individual cherry cream cheese lemonade mini pies. If you have made the lemonade pie, you already know just how delicious these mini pies will be. The lemony flavor, along with the delicious cherries on top, make this such a refreshing summer treat.
These cherry cream cheese lemonade mini pies will hit the spot on a hot summer day. So refreshing, so delicious and just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Refreshing and Delicious
Everyone will love these little mini pies. You can top them with any topping of your choice. There is just something about lemon & cherry desserts. Blueberry topping would be amazing as well. Even just the mini lemonade pie without a topping works as well.
Just look at the creaminess of this mini lemonade pie. AMAZING! YUMMY!
These are also great to make in the small individual graham cracker pie crusts. I made twelve of them last weekend and forgot to take them to work for all the girls in the office.
So delicious, try it today
Cherry Cream Cheese Lemonade Mini Pies
For the Creamy Pie
- 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat over to 350°
For the Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into each ramekin, or small oven safe dish.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. You can just press crumbs into individual dishes without baking them. That works too!
For the Creamy Mini Pies
- In a small mixing bowl, combined milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour mixture into ramekins after graham cracker crusts have cooled.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top each mini pie with cherry pie filling and enjoy!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.