Dawn’s Pasta Bean Salad
What’s better than delicious tasting salads during the summer season, besides the highly popular cream cheese lemonade pie recipe! ;) Here’s a great pasta bean salad which is super yummy! This recipe is called Dawn’s Pasta Bean Salad, and as you may have previously read in my other post, Dawn is a co-worker who generously has been sharing her wonderfully, delicious recipes with me! I love making my friend’s favorites recipes!
The marinade on this salad is absolutely amazing! Such great flavor! I am a sucker for anything pasta, and Dawn has actually made this “bean salad” and then added the pasta to make it especially delicious! What a great addition! Just look at these pics!
The different colors in a great tasting salad just make you want to gobble it down! This is a very colorful salad and the variety of flavors make it all the more satisfying! So gobble away my friends!
With Memorial Day just a day away, this would be a perfect side dish to make for this special holiday! What a great salad to make for those backyard BBQs, picnics in the park, or for just enjoying at home! This recipe makes quite a bit so there may be plenty of leftovers!
You have heard of bean salads, and pasta salads…. now you can have both in one, Dawn’s Pasta Bean Salad! There’s just something about a cold, cold salad on a hot, hot day! This is a great salad for that! I found myself picking at the pasta and tomatoes after I had my serving, it’s that good!
Try this delicious pasta bean salad today! Yum!
- 1 can cut green beans
- 1 can yellow wax beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 pkg corkscrew pasta, cooked al dente per package directions
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 cup wine vinegar with garlic
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Drain and rinse beans.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade.
- Stir and set aside.
- In a large resealable bowl, combined beans, onion, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, olives and pasta.
- Toss gently.
- Add marinade and gently toss again.
- Refrigerate over night, stirring occasionally.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!