Crock Pot Chuck Roast Recipe
Friday nights seem to be my night for using the crock pot. I work so much and when Friday night comes along, using the crock pot is just so convenient and once morning comes along, I’ve got a delicious meal that is ready for it’s photography debut! This crock pot chuck roast is ridiculously easy to make.
Just look at all those veggies, and all that meat! What a great meal for any meat lover and one that everyone is sure to enjoy.
Beef Roast with Vegetables
The potatoes are melt in your mouth delicious. There’s just something about potatoes being cooked in a crock pot with all the juices. These potatoes are so soft and flavorful. Even the carrots have so much flavor. So tasty!
Crock Pot Roast Recipes
Making this crock pot chuck roast will feed an army. Well, it will feed a large family and is great to make for those big family dinners. Even though it’s just two of us here at home now, I still cook huge meals all the time. One reason is, there are plenty of leftovers to last throughout the week.
Chuck Roast Recipes
Speaking of leftovers, this crock pot chuck roast makes great leftovers. There are many different recipes that can be made with this chuck roast.
Check out how tender this meat is. Fall off the fork tender!
I hope you love this recipe! It’s super simple to throw together and tastes amazingly delicious! Such a great meal once those cold winter months come around! Actually, it’s a great meal anytime!
Crock Pot Chuck Roast
- 3 lb chuck roast
- 5 large potatoes peel and cut into 8ths.
- 5 carrots peel and cut to desired thickness
- 3 celery stalks cut to desired thickness
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 Lipton® onion soup mix
- 1 26 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz can Rotel®
- 1 Tbs garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup water
- 2 15 oz cans corn drained
- 1 15 oz can peas drained
- In a 6 quart crock pot, add diced potatoes, carrots, celery and onion.
- Add chuck roast on top of vegetables.
- Add garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of roast.
- Spoon cream of mushroom soup over top of roast.
- Pour Rotel® on top of roast.
- Pour water over the top of the roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 7-8 hours, or low for 10-12 hrs.
- In the last hour of cooking, add corn and peas.
Here are a couple pins that are the perfect size for pinning on Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.