Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Rice Recipe
Here’s a yummy crock pot chicken broccoli rice recipe that is sure to please. This crock pot chicken recipe is super easy to throw together and perfect to serve your family for dinner on those blustery cold weeknights.
Also, this crock pot chicken broccoli rice is great for leftovers. Heat up a few tortillas, add more cheese, some of this chicken mixture, roll it up and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds or so. A quick and easy leftover meal that tastes great and can be made and eaten on the go.
Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
Extra cheese added is always a plus and even some additional sour cream.. We love this recipe and love making leftover burritos.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken
This super easy crock pot chicken recipe doesn’t look real pretty but looks are deceiving. This is super delish.
How To Make This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe
Start out by spraying a 6-8 quart crock pot with a non stick spray. Add chopped onions, chicken breasts, garlic salt, crushed red pepper flakes, onion soup mix, soup and Rotel. Cover and cook on high for 7 hours. In the last hour of cooking, shred chicken and add broccoli. Next, add sour cream and grated cheese in the last half hour. Boil water and cook rice according to package directions. Once rice is cooked, add it to the crock pot, stir and then enjoy. Like I mentioned above, this makes great burritos too.
Try This Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Rice Today
Here are some more delicious crock pot recipes on the blog: Crock Pot BBQ Meatloaf, Crock Pot Chuck Roast, Crock Pot Beans and Ham, Crock Pot Multi Bean Soup, Crock Pot Pork with Mashed Potatoes, plus many, many more. Check our all of my delicious recipes.
Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Rice
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package Lipton™ onion soup mix
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz can Rotel™
- 1 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups water
- Spray a 6-8 quart crock pot with a non stick spray.
- Add chopped onions, chicken breasts, garlic salt, crushed red pepper flakes, onion soup mix, soup and Rotel.
- Cover and cook on high for 7 hours. In the last hour of cooking, shred chicken, add broccoli and then add sour cream and grated cheese in the last half hour.
- Boil water and cook rice according to package directions.
- Once rice is cooked, add to crock pot, stir and enjoy!
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.