Here is a delicious crock pot multi bean soup that you are sure to enjoy! We have had this bag of beans for a while now and I finally got around to making them. Seriously, they are so good! There are 15 different types of beans in this soup. It’s really not a “soup” per say, but we will just call it that. It’s loaded with beans of every kind and this crock pot multi bean soup is loaded with fiber and potassium.
This Hambeens® bean soup mix is great. I didn’t use the little seasoning packet that is included. Feel free to add it to your soup. Since I’m vegan, and the rest of my family is now vegetarian, I just omitted it. If you have never tried these beans before, you should give this recipe a try. Honestly, I have never tried these beans until today and I’ll definitely be making these beans many times in the future! So tasty!
Using a crock pot sure does simplify life and makes cooking so much easier, especially in this heat. I actually made this overnight so it would be ready first thing in the morning so I could take these pictures bright and early for the blog.
Crock Pot Multi Bean Soup
- Sort and remove any debris from beans.
- Soak beans in 6 cups water overnight.
- Drain, rinse beans and add to crock pot.
- Pour vegetable broth and water into crock pot.
- Add onions, garlic, jalapeño, diced tomatoes, and Rotel®
- Sprinkle chili powder and pepper over beans, stir.
- Cook on high for 7-8 hours.
- Add salt and garlic salt in the last hour of cooking.