Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Hot out of the oven deliciousness, these soft and chewy chunky peanut butter cookies are just that, delicious. There’s nothing like biting into a delicious warm cookie. YUM!
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
These homemade cookies are soft, chewy and will be gobbled up quickly. With the chunky peanut butter, these cookies are not only soft but have a delicious crunch to them. Chunky peanut butter, especially when it’s used to make these tasty cookies, is the best .
Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft and chewy cookies are a favorite around here. I pretty much always add more flour than a recipe calls for and always add a teaspoon or so of corn syrup. What that does is give the cookies a bit more thickness and helps keep them soft. So my cookie recipes usually will use corn syrup.
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
There’s just something about the crisscross marks when making classic peanut butter cookies. I mean, I could not even put these in the oven without making the crisscross marks with a fork. The feeling would be “unfinished” to some extent. The crisscross marks are like the finishing touch to these yummy cookies. So, give these chunky peanut butter cookies a try if you love peanut butter cookies.
Try These Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies Today
Here are a few additional cookie recipes that can be found on the blog: Chocolate Chip Pecan Pretzel Cookies, Lemon Cheesecake Cookies, Hockey Puck Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft Chewy Molasses Cookies, Butterscotch Pecan Cookies, plus many others.
Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar,
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp corn syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, shortening, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and corn syrup together until combined.
- Mix flour mixture into peanut butter mixture until smooth.
- Wrap cookie dough in plastic wrap and chill for an hour or so.
- Once chilled, using a one inch cookie scoop, shape cookies into balls and place onto lightly sprayed baking sheets at least 2 inches apart.
- Gently make a crisscross mark on each cookie using a fork to flatten a bit.
- Bake at 375º for 10 -12 minutes just until set.
- Remove from oven and after two minutes, place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.