If you love chocolate chip cookies, and you love pecans and pretzels, then you are going to fall in love with these delicious chocolate chip pecan pretzel cookies, especially right out of the oven. Oh man, so delicious. Imagine sinking your teeth into one of these sweet and salty, soft and chewy, chocolate chip cookies. You will definitely be in chocolate heaven, I promise.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Who doesn’t love an easy chocolate chip cookie recipe? Well, these cookies can be whipped up in a short amount of time and once they are popped into the oven, about 8 minutes later, these delicious chocolate chip pecan pretzel cookies will be hot out of the oven delicious and will get devoured immediately because they are so good.
Chocolate Chip Pecan Pretzel Cookies
These delicious chocolate chip pecan pretzel cookies are not only amazing, they are super thick, soft and chewy and a family favorite cookie recipe at our house and hopefully will become a family favorite with your family as well. The delicious melted chocolate chips, mixed with the saltiness of the pretzel pieces, along with the crunchy pecans, makes these chocolate chips cookies a scrumptious treat. Sweet and salty… A perfect combination.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
My best chocolate chip cookie recipes start out with my basic recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I then add all kinds of delicious ingredients to change up the typical chocolate chip cookie recipe (like tons of chocolate chips, chopped pecans, walnuts, pretzel pieces, M&Ms and even mint chips, just to name a few). Nowadays, anything can pretty much be added to cookie recipes. I’m sure I’ll come up with even more delicious ideas to share with you.
How To Make Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
How I get my chocolate chip cookies soft and thick is by adding additional flour and corn syrup. The added flour gives the cookies the thickness and the corn syrup keeps the cookies softer for a longer period of time. I’ve been doing this forever and my chocolate chip cookies recipe is one that is consistently requested because they are so delicious and super soft and chewy.
Try These Delicious Cookies Today
Here are a few more delicious cookie recipes you can find on the blog, plus many more delicious desserts:
- Hockey Puck Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
- Soft Chewy Molasses Cookies
- Butterscotch Crunchies, plus lots more cookie recipes to choose from.
Chocolate Chip Pecan Pretzel Cookies
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup pretzels, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt together.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and corn syrup together until smooth then add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Gradually add flour mixture into sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Stir chocolate chips, pecan and pretzel pieces into cookie mixture and using a 1" cookie scoop, or by rounded teaspoon, drop onto baking sheet and bake for 8-11 minutes or until edges just start to brown.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.