If you love butterscotch and peanut butter, than you are going to LOVE these delicious sweet treats. These delicious little crunchies are so good with both butterscotch and peanut butter together. Butterscotch Crunchies get made many times throughout the year and is definitely another family tradition during the Christmas holidays at our house.
Why You’ll Love These Butterscotch Crunchies
- They are so easy to make and everyone loves these sweet treats during the holidays.
- They only take 3-ingredients to make, plus candied sprinkles.
- And, they are a quick and simple holiday recipe that is great for cookie exchange parties, potlucks or to add to the holiday dessert menu.
Butterscotch Crunchies Ingredients
- Butterscotch Morsels
- Peanut Butter
- Corn flakes
How To Make Butterscotch Crunchies
The smell of these crunchies and the aroma while mixing the two ingredients together, brings many wonderful memories of the holidays for our family. These are super simple to make. Just melt your butterscotch morsels, stir in the peanut butter, then once melted, add in the corn flakes. That’s it!
Try These Delicious Crunchies Today
These butterscotch crunchies are a family tradition and are super easy to make. This is a fun recipe for the kids to help with. It’s always fun decorating these with all the different holiday candied sprinkles.
More Delicious Holiday Recipes
Christmas Sugar Cookies – This delicious sugar cookie recipe has been in my family for over 45 years. Our Christmas tradition is making these cookies every year. The frosting is absolutely delicious and these are requested every single year from family and friends.
Soft Molasses Cookies with Molasses Frosting – These soft and chewy molasses cookies are absolutely delicious. Frosted with a molasses frosting that takes these cookies over the top.
Cranberry Pretzel Salad – This delicious pretzel salad is a delicious twist on a classic favorite. A sweet and salty dessert with a sweet cream cheese mixture and a cranberry orange topping.
And, here are some Christmas Muddy Buddies from Deliciously Seasoned that you will enjoy.
- 11 ounce Butterscotch Morsels
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 4 cups Corn flakes
- In a large pan, melt butterscotch morsels over low heat.
- Add peanut butter, stir well. Continue cooking over low heat until melted and blended well.
- Remove from heat. Add corn flakes and mix until well coated.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Drop by spoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Optional, top with festive/seasonal sprinkles.
- Put in fridge until chilled about 30-45 minutes.
- Once chilled, remove from fridge.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container with wax paper between each layer of crunchies.
Here are a few pics that are perfect to save to your favorite Pinterest boards on Pinterest. Also, you can follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Remember to “like” or “follow” us on all social media.