Butterscotch Pecan Cookies Recipe
If you are a lover of butterscotch, here are some tasty butterscotch pecan cookies that are not only soft and chewy but delicious!
Chewy Butterscotch Cookies
With each bite there are plenty of butterscotch morsels, delicious pecans pieces and chewy goodness.
I made these butterscotch pecan cookies the other day and they didn’t last two days. Since moving into our new home, we have had a lot of people stopping by to make sure everything is working correctly, setting us up and trying to sell us all sorts of services. And of course, everyone that comes over is offered something that I’ve made and they sure did enjoy these yummy cookies.
Butterscotch Cookie Recipes
An easy butterscotch cookie recipe that’s perfect to add to the holiday baking list and perfect for cookie exchanges too.
Just look at this yumminess! Imagine sinking your teeth into one of these delicious cookies. They are super scrumptious.
Soft and Chewy Cookie Recipe
Soft, chewy and delicious, these butterscotch pecan cookies will be gobbled up in no time so double up the recipe.
Try These Delicious Butterscotch Pecan Cookies Today
Here are a few more delicious cookie recipe that are on the blog: Soft Chewy Molasses Cookies, Butterscotch Crunchies, Pecan Diamond Cookie Bars, Christmas Sugar Cookies, Peppermint Sour Cream Softies, Cranberry Walnut Cookie Balls, plus many, many more.
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
- 2 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup butterscotch morsels (11 oz bag)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat on medium speed, butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla and corn syrup together until creamy. Beat eggs into mixture, one egg at a time.
- Gradually add flour mixture until mixed well.
- Stir in butterscotch morsels and pecans.
- Spoon by teaspoonful on baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.