Cheesy Hamburger Pasta
This cheesy hamburger pasta is an easy and delicious comfort food recipe that the whole family is going to love. If you love pasta with ground beef, you are absolutely going to love this recipe.
Quick Ground Beef Pasta Recipe
A quick ground beef pasta recipe that is meaty, super flavorful and can be on the table in about 30 minutes. This quick weeknight meal is perfect when time is limited and dinner needs to be on the table in a hurry. Actually, this is a delicious pasta meal to make anytime a craving for pasta hits. I have those cravings often and end up making these quick pasta recipes quite frequently, which everyone loves.
Best Ground Beef Recipes
I’m always trying to develop delicious, flavorful recipes and always strive to deliver the best. And as a result, this ground beef pasta is super delicious and right up there as a super tasty, quick, easy and delicious hamburger pasta recipe.
How To Make Cheesy Hamburger Pasta
- In a large skillet or dutch oven, brown ground beef along with onions, garlic, bell peppers. Drain and return to pan.
- Sprinkle with cumin, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes, stir.
- Add tomato sauce, Rotel and beef broth. Stir and continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While meat is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Next, stir sour cream into meat mixture, then add pasta to skillet. Stir until combined.
- Finally, add shredded cheese, stir and enjoy.
Ground Beef Pasta With Penne Pasta
Any pasta will work with this recipe. Penne pasta is a favorite of ours to use with ground beef pasta recipes. Choose your favorite pasta and give this cheesy hamburger pasta a try.
Try This Delicious Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta Recipe Today
Here are a few more delicious recipes that can be found on the blog:
- Beefy Taco Goulash
- Italian Sausage Penne Casserole
- Classic Lasagna
- Salisbury Steak Meatball and Noodles, plus many more.
Cheesy Hamburger Pasta
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 10 oz can Rotel®
- 2 cups beef broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 oz box penne pasta
- In a large skillet or dutch oven, brown ground beef along with onions, garlic and bell peppers. Drain grease and return to pan.
- Sprinkle cumin, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes over meat mixture, stir.
- Add tomato sauce, Rotel and beef broth, cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While meat is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, set aside.
- Next, add sour cream to meat mixture, stir, then add pasta. Stir until combined.
- Add cheese, stir and enjoy.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.