Beefy Taco Goulash Recipe
This beefy taco goulash is another take on an American classic. An easy weeknight recipe that does not take hours to make and can be on the table in about 45 minutes. It is perfect to serve on cold nights and will definitely warm you up. And the leftovers are even better!
If you love sour cream, mix that in there too! We always add a spoonful on top of each dish because it’s just that good. Did I say the leftovers were great? Oh man, having leftovers of this goulash recipe is something I always hope for. The taste of the meat mixture mixed with the pasta and cheese is simply delicious.
Easy Goulash Recipe
Basically, this is a super easy goulash recipe. Brown the ground beef with onions and garlic. Sprinkle in the seasoning, taco mix, water and some tomato paste. Let simmer while the pasta is cooking and then mix everything together. And then making this beefy taco goulash even more tastier, mix in the grated cheese. Totally YUM!
Look at that spoonful…. so yummy. Such a simple goulash recipe that everyone will love and devour.
Growing up my mom used to make goulash all the time. I remember how much I loved when she made her goulash and still love it to this day. We hope you love this beefy taco goulash as much as we do and it will become a family favorite with your family.
Try This Beefy Taco Goulash Today
Here are a few more pasta recipes that can be found on the blog: Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta, Italian Sausage Penne Casserole, Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo, Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna, Farfalle with Sausage, Classic Lasagna, plus many more. Check em’ out.
Beefy Taco Goulash
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz can tomato paste + 3 cans water
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Add ground beef, onions and garlic to a large saucepan. Cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucent. Drain and return to pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed red peppers, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir, then add taco seasoning and water. Stir. Let cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, add tomato paste plus 3 cans of water. Stir until well incorporated. Let simmer for 15 minutes
- While ground beef is cooking, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Once meat mixture is finished simmering, add pasta and grated cheese. Stir.
- Optional: top with sour cream and enjoy!
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.
This wad delicious and budget friendly and will make this often!
Great Grub, Delicious Treats
Thanks for sharing Lori. I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe. :)
Your recipes make me so hungry :)
Great Grub, Delicious Treats
Thank you Josie! <3