Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars Recipe
These Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars are perfect for the fall season. Both a cheesecake and a pumpkin pie all in one dessert, then topped with candied pecans. What is better than that?
Pumpkin Bars with Candied Pecans
Pumpkin pie and cheesecake are two popular recipes and to have them in one delicious dessert is heaven in your mouth. Totally a delicious dessert everyone is going to love. The candied pecans are just an added bonus to this delicious dessert.
Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe
So creamy and delicious, these cheesecake pumpkin bars are super yummy. A perfect dessert to add to the holiday menu for Thanksgiving and Christmas. A perfect recipe for both holidays.
Pumpkin Pie Bars
Look at that bite! That bite is as delicious as it looks. A cookie layered crust, a cheesecake bottom, then pumpkin pie on top and then candied pecans to top it all off… YUM! The candied pecans just finish off this delicious pumpkin dessert.
With the fall season just beginning, here is just one of many recipes to come that will have your tastes buds screaming for more.
I’ve made this recipe three times over the past couple months because it’s so good. Better Homes and Gardens® is where I adapted the idea for this recipe. We hope you love this as much as we do.
Try These Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars Today
Here are a few more delicious pumpkin recipes you can find on the blog: Pumpkin Pecan Cake, Pumpkin Pecan Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Spice Crispy Treats, Pumpkin Walnut Bread, plus lots more delicious fall desserts perfect for this time of year. Check out all the delicious recipes.
Cream Cheese and Pumpkin
Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
For the Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat over to 350° and lightly spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with a non stick spray.
For the Cookie Crust
- Place cookies in a large baggie, seal, and using a rolling pin, crush cookies until they resemble graham cracker crumbs.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cookie crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Stir with a fork until well incorporated then press into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
For the Cheesecake
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla together until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate for 30 - 40 minutes then spoon onto the cookie crust.
For the Pumpkin Pie
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir until well incorporated and gently pour onto cream cheese mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and then top with candied pecans.
For the Candied Pecans
- Chop pecans and add to a medium saucepan along with the sugar and butter.
- Stirring constantly, heat over medium heat until sugar has melted and turned a delicious brown color, approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Pour onto a buttered cookie sheet, spread out in a single layer and allow to cool. Once cooled, break into small pieces to use to top the cheesecake pumpkin bars.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.