Blueberry Frosted Lemonade Recipe
This blueberry frosted lemonade recipe is a refreshing and delicious summertime drink that is perfect on a hot summer day.
This is my take on a homemade frosted lemonade a well known fast food chain is known for, but with frozen blueberries added. Talk about delicious, this is absolutely scrumptious especially with the little bits of blueberries throughout. And my Lemon Frosted Lemonade recipe is super delicious as well.
Ingredients Needed To Make This Delicious Drink
- Vanilla ice cream
- Frozen blueberries, plus a little sugar. That’s it!
How To Make Blueberry Frosted Lemonade
- First, make some lemonade from frozen lemonade concentrate and chill.
- Using a Vitamix or blender, add vanilla ice cream, lemonade and sugar together. Blend until combined.
- Next, add frozen blueberries and blend until mixed well.
- Lastly, pour into glasses, garnish each glass with a lemon slice and top with a few blueberries.
Try This Delicious Blueberry Lemonade Drink Today
Here are a few more delicious summertime recipes that can be found on the blog: Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie, Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastry, Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake, Lemon Cheesecake Cookies, plus many more. Meanwhile, check out all of our delicious recipes on the blog.
Blueberry Frosted Lemonade
- 1 ½ cups lemonade
- 2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- Make lemonade from frozen lemonade concentrate, chill.
- Using a Vitamix or blender, add ice cream, lemonade and sugar together. Blend until combined.
- Add frozen blueberries and blend until well combined.
- Pour into glasses, garnish each glass with a lemon slice and top with a few blueberries. Enjoy!
In addition, here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.