These White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies are super soft, thick and delicious. And these cookies are loaded with dried cranberries, white chocolate chips and chopped pecans. If you are craving a delicious cookie recipe, this is it.
With these delicious homemade cookies you are getting lots of white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and pecans in every bite. So scrumptious!
Easy White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
This is such an easy recipe and a family favorite. And, one of my sister’s favorite cookie recipe. Actually I got this recipe from her a while back and let me tell you just how yummy these are. If you love biting into a thick and chewy cookie, one that is soft and full of deliciousness, then this is the cookie for you.
Can you use fresh cranberries instead of dried cranberries?
Yes, you can but make sure they are fresh (and not fresh that been frozen and thawed out). If you use cranberries that have previously been frozen, the dough will have a pinkish color and it is not appealing. I know from experience. Fresh cranberries are super delicious and here is one of my popular cookie recipes using fresh cranberries.
What is the best way to store these cookies?
After the cookies have cooled completely, place the cookies in an air tight container or a large baggie that seals shut. These cookies freeze well so if you are wanting to freeze some, add about 5-6 cookies to a quart size freezer bag and place in the freezer.
Ingredients needed for White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies
- All purpose flour
- Light brown sugar
- Baking soda, salt
- Vanilla extract
- White Chocolate Chips
- Dried cranberries
- Chopped pecans
(Actual measurements are in recipe card below.)
How To Make White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Using an electric mixer or a stand mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add dry ingredients and sugar mixture together and beat until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon and a half on ungreased cookie sheet (I used a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop).
- Bake for 8 – 9 minutes or until edges start to brown (these cooked for 8 minutes and 20 seconds and that was perfect but ovens vary so start checking at 8 minutes).
- Remove from oven. Let sit on baking sheet for a couple minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Try these delicious cookies today
Here are a few more cookie recipes that can be found on the blog:
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Apple Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
- Cherry Pecan Cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg
- 2 cups dried cranberries, I used Craisins
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 375°
Using an electric mixer or a stand mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla together until combined.
Add egg and mix until incorporated.
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture. Beat until combined.
Stir in white chocolate chips, dried cranberries and pecans.
Drop by rounded 1 1/2 teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet. (I used a 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop)
Bake for 8 - 9 minutes or until edges start to brown.
Remove from oven. Let sit on baking sheet for a couple minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest:
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.