These delicious little raspberry cream cheese bites are filled with a cheesecake like filling and a delicious homemade raspberry sauce. Made with fresh raspberries, these are the perfect little treat the family will definitely enjoy and will soon become a favorite with your family too!
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastries
These little raspberry pastries are super delicious and as they bake, the cream cheese filling and raspberry sauce will ooze out a bit. No worries because when it bakes, what happens is that it gets a little crunchy and oh my, so delish!
How To Make Raspberry Cream Cheese Bites
- Start out by preparing the raspberry sauce. Add raspberries and sugar to a small saucepan.
- Mix corn starch and water together and then add to the pan.
- Cook over low/medium heat until thickened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Prepare the cream cheese filling.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese for approximately two minutes.
- Add sugar, egg, vanilla and lemon juice and beat for an additional 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Next, lightly dust a cutting board with flour and unroll one pie crust at a time.
- Make sure the pie crusts are at room temperature.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut each pie crust like you would slice a pizza.
- Each pie dough will have 16 triangles.
- Leave in place and cover the dough with cream cheese mixture.
- Add raspberry sauce on top of the cream cheese and then starting from the outside, roll each triangle towards the center.
- Place each raspberry bite on the prepared baking sheet and then pop in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and dust with powder sugar or drizzle with a glaze.
- These definitely get a little messy while rolling, but it is so worth the mess. Just have a few paper towels near by to wipe your hands.
Try These Raspberry Cream Cheese Bites Today
Here are a few more delicious dessert recipes that can be found on the blog:
- Apple Pecan Scones
- Fresh Pear Pie
- Easy Cherry Cobbler
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Dessert Cups
- Orange Cream Cheese Pie, plus many, many more.
- 1 box Pillsbury pie crust, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 375° and spray 2 baking sheets with a non stick spray or line with parchment paper.
In a small saucepan, add raspberries and sugar. Stir.
In a small mixing bowl, mix water and corn starch until combined then add to raspberry mixture.
Cook on low for 5-7 minutes until raspberry mixture has thicken. Set aside to cool.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
Add sugar, egg, vanilla and lemon juice and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
Unroll pie dough on a lightly floured cutting board. Using a pizza cutter, cut each pie dough into 16 pieces like a pizza. Leave each piece in place.
Spread cream cheese mixture over each pie dough and then add raspberry sauce on top.
Take one small piece at a time, roll from the outside edge towards the center of the pie dough (this will be messy but the end results are so good).
Continue rolling each raspberry bite and place on baking sheets. Repeat process with second pie dough.
Place both baking sheets in the oven for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with a glaze over each of the bites.
Recipe adapted from The Whoot
There will be some cream cheese filling left over.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Enjoy, Terri Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.