Italian Sausage Chili Recipe
A bowl of good ol’ homemade chili is one of those delicious comfort foods that warms the soul and this Italian sausage chili will do just that. Loaded with delicious sausage, ground beef, three types of beans and seasoned just right, this Italian sausage chili will fast become a family favorite.
Easy Chili Recipe
This Italian Sausage Chili is so good, super easy and really hits the spot especially on those cold winter nights. Having a good, easy chili recipe makes enjoying chili even better. Easier is always better in my book.
Hearty Homemade Chili
Hearty and delicious is how I would describe this homemade chili recipe. We absolutely love chili especially served with corn bread. Here is my recipe for jalapeño cheese corn bread, which is to die for. If you love corn bread, you will definitely love this delicious corn bread recipe too!
How Do You Make Good Homemade Chili?
Start out by crumbling up and browning the Italian sausage in a large frying pan along with the ground beef. Add onions, garlic and bell peppers to the meat mixture and cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain grease and add meat mixture to a large dutch oven or saucepan. Sprinkle with seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir. Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan and cook over low flame for about an hour. Once the chili is done, spoon into serving bowls, top with grated cheese and sour cream and serve with corn bread. That’s it! Super easy and delicious. A comfort food recipe the whole family will love.
We hope you enjoy this chili recipe for years to come. A delicious cold weather meal everyone will rave over.
Try This Delicious Italian Sausage Chili Today
Here are a few more delicious recipes that can be found on the blog: Chuck Roast Spicy Chili, Jalapeño Cheese Corn Bread, Green Pepper Steak, Salisbury Steak Meatballs and Noodles, Cheesy Salsa Verde Taco Pasta, plus many, many more.
Italian Sausage Chili
- 1 lb Hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 10.5 oz can Rotel
- 29 oz can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 29 oz can pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 15.5 oz can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 28 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 28 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- In a large frying pan, crumble and brown Italian sausage, ground beef, onions, bell pepper and garlic together and cook until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain grease and add meat mixture to a large dutch oven or saucepan. Sprinkle with seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir
- Add remaining ingredients to large saucepan, cover and cook over low flame for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Optional: Top with grated cheese and sour cream and serve with corn bread. Enjoy!
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.