This cinnamon roll monkey bread recipe is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. These mini Bundt pan cinnamon roll monkey breads are baked to golden perfection and drizzled with glaze.
If you’re looking for a monkey bread recipe that has something a little different, then look no further. This sweet, delicious pull apart bread takes traditional monkey bread to a brand new place, and you’ll never want to leave! I’ve been making monkey bread for decades. It’s always a welcome appetizer or snack, and it always goes fast. After years of making it the traditional way, I wanted to do something different, which is how I came up with this cinnamon roll monkey bread recipe. I use Grands cinnamon rolls for the bread, and I make them in a mini Bundt pan, so everyone gets their very own little loaf!
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
This sweet, cinnamon roll pull apart bread starts with Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls that I cut into 6 pieces each. Then, I coat them with melted butter and cinnamon sugar, press them into the Bundt pan and baked them to perfection. Finally, I top them with the included icing for monkey bread that will have everyone coming back for more.
Why You’ll Love This Mini Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- It’s a quick and easy mini monkey bread recipe made with Pillsbury Grand cinnamon rolls.
- It is the perfect sweet breakfast recipe that looks like a giant cinnamon roll and everyone can have their own individual monkey bread treat.
- They’re absolutely delicious and you only need a few simple ingredients.
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Ingredients
You’ll only need four ingredients to make this recipe, and it’s very likely that you’ll have them all in your kitchen right now. Of all the ingredients, the only things you might have to buy are the refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
- Pillsbury Grand cinnamon Roll, cut each roll into 6 pieces
- Melted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Ground cinnamon
How to Make Mini Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Making this recipe is super simple. It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps. The entire process takes just about 30 minutes from start to finish.
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a mini Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Step 2: Coat the Cinnamon Roll Pieces
Add the rolled dough pieces to a large bowl and toss them with melted butter. Then, add the cinnamon sugar mixture and toss to coat thoroughly.
Step 3: Bake
Press the coated balls into the prepared mini Bundt pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Step 4: Ice
Remove the monkey bread from the oven, transfer them to serving plates, and drizzle with the included icing. Enjoy!
- The best way to coat your cinnamon roll dough evenly is to mix it with your hands.
- Be gentle when coating your dough balls so they don’t get squished.
- Press the doughballs gently but firmly into the mini Bundt pan. You want to press them in enough so that they take on the shape of the pan, but not so much that you compress them down flatly.
- Use any brand of refrigerated cinnamon rolls you prefer so long as they’re large.
- Try coating the dough balls in mini chocolate chips before pressing them into the Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle some chopped walnuts or pecans on top of the bread before baking.
What to Serve with Mini Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
This delicious pull apart bread is the perfect sweet breakfast or snack with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee or tea. To make an extra-special breakfast, pair it with your favorite savory breakfast items like:
- Canadian bacon
- Biscuits and gravy
There are a few things you can do to add a tasty twist to your cinnamon rolls.
Add nuts or dried fruit to the filling.
Pour heavy cream on the cinnamon rolls before baking.
Top with pie filling before baking.
Try cooking them in a waffle iron.
Try air frying them.
Yes! Monkey bread is always best when it’s warm, especially if it’s a sweet, gooey variation like this mini cinnamon roll monkey bread.
Monkey bread actually has quite a gross name for something so good when you think about it. The name comes from the way it’s eaten. Pulling the pieces of bread off of the loaf looked to many people like a monkey grooming its troop mate.
If you don’t have a Bundt pan or don’t want to use it, you can use a tube pan instead.
How to Store Leftover Monkey Bread
Store this bread in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature. You can refrigerate it for up to a week in an airtight container.
To reheat the monkey bread, place it on a microwaveable plate, cover it, and heat at 30-second intervals until heated through.
Try This Delicious Mini Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe Today
This easy mini cinnamon roll monkey bread is a delicious twist on both monkey bread and cinnamon rolls. The entire recipe takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, and when it’s done, you’ll have ooey gooey pull apart bread that everyone loves. Give this recipe a try, and I know you’ll make it a permanent part of your recipe rotation.
More Delicious Cinnamon Dessert Recipes You’ll Enjoy
This Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Salad is an easy and delicious apple dessert recipe perfect anytime of year, and especially during the fall.
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Preheat the oven to 375° and spray a mini Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a large bowl, add rolled dough pieces and then toss with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture making sure all the pieces are coated.
- Add dough balls to the prepared mini Bundt pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place individual monkey breads on serving plates and top with the included icing.
- Serve warm.
Here are a few pics that are perfect to save to your favorite Pinterest boards on Pinterest. Also, you can follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Remember to “like” or “follow” us on all social media.