Chicken Fried Pork Nuggets Recipe
These chicken fried pork nuggets are crispy, crunchy, seasoned with a delicious coating that has the perfect blend of spices and are then fried to a golden brown.
This delicious southern pork recipe, served with a homemade country gravy, is ideal and perfect to add to the appetizer menu. Everyone is going to LOVE these delicious nuggets.
Fried Pork Recipes
Chicken fried anything is always a favorite with us and these fried pork nuggets taste super scrumptious. And, adding them to the skewers definitely is fun and makes for engaging conversations around the appetizer table. This is a delicious appetizer that will get gobbled up in no time.
How To Make Chicken Fried Pork Nuggets
- Cut pork into 1 inch squares and heat oil to 375°.
- While the oil is heating up, add a cup of flour into a large baggie then the remaining flour into another baggie with all of the seasoning. Shake to mix.
- Add eggs and buttermilk together in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place about 10 pieces of pork into the baggie with the plain flour, seal and shake to coat.
- Next add pork nuggets to the egg mixture, then into the flour mixture with the seasonings, then into the skillet.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides. Serve with a delicious homemade country gravy. Super delish!
Southern Fried Pork
Southern fried food is one of our favorites and this is definitely comfort food at it’s finest. The flavor of these nuggets tastes scrumptious especially dipped into country style gravy.
Try These Delicious Fried Pork Nuggets Today
- 2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1″ squares
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1-2 cups vegetable oil
Using an electric skillet, or large cast iron pan, heat oil to 375°.
Cut pork into 1 inch squares and place on plate.
While the oil is heating up, add one cup of flour into a large baggie then the remaining flour into another baggie with all of the seasoning. Shake to mix.
Whisk eggs and buttermilk together in a bowl for the pork squares.
Once the oil is ready, place about 10 pieces of pork into the baggie with the plain flour, seal and shake to coat.
Next add pork to egg mixture, then into the flour with the seasonings, then into the skillet.
Fry until golden brown on both sides. Approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
Once the first batch is cooked, place on a plate lined with paper towels and place into a preheated oven at 175° to keep warm while the rest of the pork nuggets are being cooked.
Repeat the coating process for the remaining pork.
*For best results, make sure to coat the pork right before going into the skillet.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.