This blueberry cream cheese dessert is an easy and delightful dessert recipe made with a buttery graham cracker crust with a smooth layer of cream cheese filling topped with a homemade blueberry topping. Each bite is bursting with flavor. So dive in and spoon through the delicious layers of pure decadent indulgence.
I love sweets! I’m just going to put it on front street right now. If it’s sweet, I’ll be a fan. Because I love sweets so much, I’ve put my considerable cooking experience toward making all manner of decadent treats for parties, desserts, or even just afternoon snacks when my guy and I are throwing healthy caution to the wind! One of my favorite treats to make it this blueberry cream cheese dessert. From its buttery graham cracker crust to its sweet blueberry topping and center layer of sweet and tangy no-bake cheesecake filling, this is one delicious sweet snack that we just can’t get enough of. My family and friends are big fans, too!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert
This delicious dessert starts with an easy graham cracker crust made with graham crackers, butter, and sugar. I bake the crust until golden, then I top it with a sweet no-bake cheesecake layer and finally, blueberry pie filling on fresh blueberries on top! It’s super simple and absolutely full of fantastic flavor. It’s the perfect dessert, brunch item, or addition to any potluck, and because it’s so quick and easy to make, you’ll always make it your go-to when you need something sweet that satisfies a crowd.
Why You’ll Love This Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert
- The buttery graham cracker crust with the sweet cream cheese filling and the homemade blueberry topping creates a delicious dessert that is easy to make and uses simple ingredients.
- The combination of flavors and the trifecta of textures are simply irresistible.
- The fresh blueberries offer a vibrant pop of color and sweetness that complements the cream cheese mixture and the buttery graham cracker crust.
- It’s a great recipe to make for potlucks, game days, parties, or an after-dinner dessert the whole family will enjoy.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert Ingredients
The ingredient list for this delicious dessert is so simple. You’ll find everything you need in your kitchen and in one quick trip to the grocery store. You’ll be in, out, and back home ready to make this dessert in no time!
- Graham crackers
- Melted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Cream cheese
- Cool whip, extra creamy
- Powdered sugar
- Blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert
Making this dessert is just as easy as shopping for the ingredients. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in just about 30 minutes. After that, it’s just a matter of letting your dessert chill before serving it!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Step 2: Make the Crust
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Then, press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish, reserving ½ cup of the mixture for topping.
Step 3: Bake
Bake the crust for 10 minutes, remove it from the oven, and let it cool completely.
Step 4: Make the Cream Cheese Filling
Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Then, add the powdered sugar and beat until combined. Finally, fold in the Cool Whip until combined.
Step 5: Make the Dessert
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled crust. Then, top it with an even layer of blueberry pie filling followed by fresh blueberries and the reserved graham cracker mixture.
Step 6: Chill
Cover the dish with foil or plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Press your graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking dish before baking. This ensures it melds together while baking to create a solid crust that won’t fall apart when you cut up your dessert.
- Fully soften your cream cheese to make the cream cheese filling to avoid any little bits of raw cream cheese in the mixture.
- Use a light touch when spreading your pie filling over the cream cheese mixture to ensure two nicely delineated layers.
- 4 hours is the minimum chill time for this dessert but overnight is better.
- You can use a pretzel crust instead of graham crackers for a sweet and salty dessert.
- Make all kinds of different desserts by using your favorite pie fillings for toppings.
- Use different kinds of graham crackers to create different crust flavors.
What to Serve with Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert
Serve this dish as a dessert or afternoon snack with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee or tea. You can also serve it alongside cookies, cakes, cupcakes, wafer cookies, and any of your other favorite sweet treats as part of a larger dessert spread at parties.
Blueberry cream cheese dessert is a variation of no-bake cheesecake made with a graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, and a topping of blueberry pie filling.
You can and should make this dessert in advance. It’s best when it’s chilled overnight, so feel free to make it the night before you plan to serve it.
You can change up this recipe by using different pie fillings for the top layer, and different graham cracker flavors for different crust options, as well. You can also make a pretzel crust for a sweet and salty dessert.
This dessert is very easy to make. The only cooking involved is baking the graham cracker crust. Aside from that, the entire recipe is simply mixing, layering, and chilling. It’s super easy and beginner-friendly.
Yes, you can. This blueberry cream cheese dessert freezes very well and will last for up to a month in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
How to Store Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert Leftovers
Place the leftovers, in an airtight container, in the fridge for up to 4 days. For longer storage, wrap individual slices in plastic wrap, store them in an airtight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag, and store them for up to a month in the freezer.
Try This Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert Recipe Today
This wonderful blueberry cream cheese dessert is as delicious as it is easy. It takes almost no effort, and even the baked crust only takes 3 ingredients and 10 minutes in the oven. It could not be simpler, and also, couldn’t be more tasty! Give this recipe a try, and I know you’ll feature it heavily in your dessert rotation from here on out!
More Delicious Blueberry Recipes You’ll Enjoy
These Blueberry Lemon Crumb Bars are a delicious blueberry recipe that is easy to make, is a favorite crumb bar recipe, and one the whole family will enjoy.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert
- 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375° and lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Spread graham cracker mixture into prepared baking dish. Press into an even, smooth layer (save ½ cup of mixture for the topping).
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, remove, and let cool completely.
Cream Cheese Mixture
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Fold in the cool whip until combined.
- Once the crust has cooled completely, spread the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Top with blueberry pie filling and spread in an even layer. Top with fresh blueberries.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumb mixture over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Remember to “like” or “follow” us on all social media. Here are a few pics that are perfect to save to your favorite Pinterest boards on Pinterest.