Barbecue Dry Rub Lime Chicken Recipe
Here is a delicious grilled chicken recipe using all sorts of spices in this Barbecue Dry Rub Lime Chicken. The zesty lime flavor of the chicken tastes so good, plus the deliciousness of the dry rub, makes for some delish grilled chicken.
Having a delicious dry rub makes everything on the grill taste better and this grilled chicken recipe tastes super good.
How To Make Barbecue Dry Rub Lime Chicken
Start off by spraying the grill with a non stick spray and heat the grill over low/medium flame. Add all the spices and seasonings to a large baggie. Shake to mix and place a few chicken breasts into mix. Seal and shake to coat. Remove and repeat for the remaining breasts. Once all the chicken pieces have been coated, place on the grill. Squeeze fresh lime juice over each piece of chicken and grill for approximately 10 minutes on each side, depending on the size of the breasts.
Give the chicken another squeeze of lime juice, remove from the grill and enjoy with your favorite side dishes. Here are a few delicious sides that work well with this recipe: macaroni salad, Cilantro Lime Rice with Black Beans and Corn, Crock Pot Spicy Charro Beans, just to name a few.
Dry Rub Seasoning
The dry rub is a mix of spices that most likely are already in the pantry. Coating any choice of meat with a good dry rub mix tastes great and adds a lot more flavor when grilled.
So get ready for some zesty lime flavor and delicious seasoning on this grilled chicken. We hope you enjoy this delicious chicken recipe as much as we do.
Try This Barbecue Dry Rub Lime Chicken Today
Barbecue Dry Rub Lime Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 3+ limes
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all seasoning ingredients together.
- Add seasoning to a large baggie and place a few pieces of chicken at time in baggie. Seal, shake to coat and place on a plate until ready to grill. Repeat for the remaining chicken breasts.
- Place chicken on grill, squeeze lime juice on each breast and barbecue on low until thoroughly cooked, approximately 10 minutes on each side depending on the size of the chicken breast.
- Make sure to squeeze lime juice on both sides of chicken while grilling.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.