Orange Cream Cheese Pie
Delicious is how I would describe this orange cream cheese pie. Remember the 50/50 bars that tasted so refreshing back in the day? Well, this is just like a 50/50 bar but in a no bake pie form.
Super creamy, tart and definitely an orange lover’s dream. Especially if you love orange cream anything, then this is definitely for YOU!
To whip up the orange cream cheese pie filling, it literally takes less than 10 minutes. Such a simple, yet delectable dessert.
The crust is baked for about 10 minutes which adds a delicious flavor to the whole taste of the pie. You can totally use a pre-made graham cracker crust which works well too. Plus saves time, and that is always a plus. But, making and baking the crust definitely makes this orange cream cheese pie so much tastier.
Look at this orange pie filling, it’s so creamy and tasty. The little bits of orange zest just gives this pie more of a zing, and bursts with tart orange flavor.
All of the cream cheese pies I’ve shared are super delicious. If you are wanting something that is super easy, tastes amazing, then make sure to check out each one of them: Lemonade Cream Cheese Pie, Cream Cheese Coconut Key Lime Pie, Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie, Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie, and Cherry Cream Cheese Lemonade Mini Pies.
Try this today
- 2½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 - 8 oz packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup orange juice concentrate, let thaw a bit
- 1 Tbs grated orange peel.
- Orange food coloring
- In a medium mixing bowl, add crushed graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Stir until well incorporated.
- Press into a deep dish pie plate. Using the back of a flat surface, press crust in the bottom and up the sides of the pie dish.
- Bake crust at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Mixture will be thick. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy, about 3 minutes .
- Gradually beat in frozen orange juice concentrate. Beat until mixed well.
- Stir in grated orange peel.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Add orange food coloring to desired color.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4+ hours.
- Best served cold.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.