Lemon Cheesecake Squares with Blueberry Topping Recipe
Lemon cheesecake squares with blueberry topping are sure to please the lemon-blueberry lovers out there. These cheesecake squares have a graham cracker crust, topped with a delicious lemon cheesecake filling then baked. Once cooled, they are topped with an easy blueberry topping. A delicious lemony dessert recipe and a family favorite.
Two of my all time favorites together is one delicious treat. Yum! I know there are a lot of lemon lovers and blueberry lovers out there that will definitely enjoy these cheesecake squares. This is definitely a delicious dessert.
The easy blueberry topping was a great addition specifically for this recipe. However, this blueberry topping can be used to top many other recipe choices like, pancakes, waffles and crepes just to name a few.
Delicious Cheesecake Squares
These look a bit of a mess but they are delicious. The crust is on the thicker side but you can never have enough crust if you are like me.
So grab some napkins and enjoy these messy, delicious, creamy, lemon cheesecake squares with blueberry topping.
Try These Cheesecake Squares Today
Here are a few more delicious lemon desserts that can be found on the blog:
- Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
- Luscious Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon Cheesecake Squares with Blueberry Topping
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2⅔ cups graham crackers crumbs
- ⅓ cup organic sugar
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs grated lemon peel
- 3 Tbs lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blueberry Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk graham cracker crumbs and sugar until combined.
- Pour melted butter into graham cracker mixture and stir.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat on medium speed, cream cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Beat in eggs on low speed.
- Stir in lemon juice, grated lemon peel and vanilla. Stir until blended.
- Add lemon cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Put cheesecake in the fridge for approximately 6 hours or overnight.
Prepare blueberry topping.
- Once cheesecake has cooled, pour blueberry topping over cheesecake, cut into squares. Enjoy
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.