Chocolate S’mores Cookies
If you are a lover of s’mores you are going to love these chocolate s’mores cookies. These little gems tastes just like s’mores. Each cookie is loaded with the Nestle® S’mores Morsel Mix, which is chocolate chips, marshmallows, and then throw in some graham cracker pieces and will have soft, thick and chewy chocolate s’mores cookies. With every bite, you will taste the delicious flavor of s’mores.
These chocolate s’mores cookies are perfect for the s’mores lovers out there. I found these baking morsels at the local grocery store and knew I had to buy multiple bags. Who doesn’t love s’mores and then to have them in a mixture to add to cookie dough, oh man.
The kids are going to love these cookies too. S’mores are always a big hit with children and making chocolate s’mores cookies is the next best thing to having the real deal that everyone will enjoy, especially warm, right out of the oven.
Soft, chewy and delicious
Look at that cookie sitting up there on top of those graham crackers just waiting to be eaten. Making these delicious homemade s’mores cookies with the kids will be a blast. Kids love to make cookies and making these chocolate s’mores cookies will be so much fun. Add in some mini marshmallows for more of a gooey type of s’mores cookie.
I baked these chocolate s’mores cookies for exactly 9 minutes and it was the perfect amount of time. Using a cookie scoop helps keep all the cookies the same size and when baking, every cookie comes out perfect.
Try these delicious chocolate s’mores cookies today
Check out these other delicious cookies that are on the blog: Hockey Puck Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft Chewy Molasses Cookies, Oatmeal Craisin White Chocolate Chip Cookies, Lemon Cheesecake Cookies, and these Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies, plus many more.
Chocolate S'mores Cookies
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup butter, softened (1 ½ sticks)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp corn syrup
- 1 10 oz pkg Nestle® S'mores Morsels Mix
- ½ cup graham cracker pieces, coarsely broken
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat softened butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and corn syrup. Beat on medium speed until combined.
- In another medium mixing bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt together.
- Gradually beat dry ingredients into wet ingredients over low/medium speed just until incorporated.
- Stir in morsels mix and coarsely broken graham cracker pieces.
- Drop by 1" cookie scoop or rounded teaspoon on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely
Here are a few more pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.