Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
This chicken bacon ranch pasta salad tastes super delicious and is loaded with all sorts of yumminess. Shredded chicken and bacon, mixed together with the avocados, tomatoes and onions, then topped with a ranch-mayonnaise dressing, gives this tasty macaroni salad recipe its delicious flavor.
Pasta Salad With Chicken And Bacon
Start out by boiling the chicken until it’s cooked thoroughly and no longer pink. Shred the chicken and add it to the cooked elbow macaroni. Fry up the bacon until crispy, then crumble it up and add to the chicken. Chop up the onions, slice the tomatoes in half and add to the mixing bowl. Dice the avocados and add them as well.
Chicken Pasta Salad Dressing
For this pasta salad recipe, mix the ranch dressing and mayonnaise together. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill while the chicken, pasta and bacon are being prepared. The mixture of both the ranch dressing and mayonnaise together gives this chicken bacon ranch pasta salad it’s creaminess and delicious flavor.
Macaroni Salad With Chicken and Bacon
Next, pour the dressing over all the ingredients and stir until coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and then chill until ready to serve.
Chicken Pasta Salad
This chicken pasta salad recipe has been a hit with our family every time I make it. There’s just something about chicken, bacon and Ranch when used in the same recipe. Super yum is all I can say.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad ~ Try This Today
Here are a few more delicious pasta salads you can find on the blog: Bow Tie Tuna Pasta Salad, Chicken Curry Pasta Salad, Chipotle Macaroni Salad, and our favorite Macaroni Salad recipe ever, plus lots more recipes you are going to love. Check them all out.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 4 cups shredded chicken breast
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 lb bacon, crispy, crumbled
- 3 avocados, diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 16 oz box elbow macaroni
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir ranch dressing and mayonnaise together, cover, place in refrigerator to chill.
- Boil chicken until cooked thoroughly and no longer pink. Remove from water, shred and place in large mixing bowl.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and add to bowl.
- Fry bacon until crispy then crumble and add to chicken and pasta.
- Next, add onions, tomatoes, avocados and ranch-mayo mixture, stir.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste then enjoy.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.