Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe
These lemon pepper chicken wings are delicious. And, they are crispy, baked to perfection and loaded with lemon pepper flavor.
Lemon pepper chicken wings are one of our favorite flavor of wings. Also, our honey barbecue wings are also a favorite. It’s so nice to be able to make these delicious wings at home to enjoy.
How To Make Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet(s) with foil. Generously spray with a non stick spray. Set aside.
Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels and place in a large mixing bowl.
Season with salt and pepper then add oil. Toss to coat.
Place wings on baking sheet(s) and bake for 35-40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes.
How To Make Lemon Pepper Sauce
While the wings are baking, melt butter in a microwave safe bowl, add lemon pepper and lemon juice, stir and set aside.
Once the wings have finished baking, and temperature has reached 165°, remove from oven and brush both sides with lemon pepper sauce.
Turn on broil and place wings back in the oven. Broil for a few minutes, making sure they do not burn.
Carefully remove the wings from the oven and enjoy. That’s it, super simple and super delicious.
Homemade Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Being able to make these delicious homemade chicken wings at home is ideal. Seriously, they are expensive if ordering them from a restaurant and there are only about 8-10 wings. Making them at home, this recipe makes 4 pounds of wings. That’s a lot! And, probably costs the same amount of money if you figured it out for so much more.
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
We love our wings crispy and with baking them, you will definitely get the crispiness you crave with less fat.
Try These Delicious Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Today
Here are a few more delicious chicken recipes that can be found on the blog: Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Red Beans and Rice, Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings, Spicy Chicken Pasta and Gravy, Chicken Cordon Bleu Grilled Cheese, plus many, many more.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet(s) with foil. Generously spray with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- Pat dry chicken wings with paper towels and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper then add oil. Toss to coat.
- Place wings on baking sheet(s) and bake for 35-40 minutes, turning after 20 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add lemon pepper and lemon juice to melted butter, stir.
- Once wings are done baking and temperature has reached 165°, remove wings from oven and brush both sides with lemon pepper sauce.
- Turn on broil and place wings back in the oven. Broil for a few minutes, making sure they do not burn. Carefully remove from oven and enjoy.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions