Have you ever been in a hurry to get something made for a family gathering or an easy dish for a party at work? Well, this is definitely one that does not take long to put together, and is super easy to make. This apple pecan bake only takes less than an hour from the time you pull out your mixing bowl, to the time you serve it warm to your family and friends.
This is super good served warm with vanilla ice cream on top. The crunchiness around the edges tastes so good when combined with the ice cream. This is loaded with lots of apples and pecans which makes up a great, quick, Fall dessert.
Apple Pecan Bake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until blended.
- Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, salt until well combined.
- Stir in apple and pecans.
- Add to a greased 2 ½ quart baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.