Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
This strawberry cream cheese pie is super delicious and extra creamy! Your family and friends will love this pie. It’s so easy to whip up! Garnish with some fresh strawberries and there you have it, a beautiful strawberry cream cheese pie to enjoy!
This strawberry cream cheese pie is made just like my popular cream cheese lemonade pie but with strawberry creme instant pudding and strawberry breeze concentrate! So yummy!
This pie is a great crowd pleaser and the pie filling takes about 10 minutes to make, actually a little less than that. Just put the cream cheese in a bowl while you mix up the pudding mix. Let the cream cheese sit out at room temperature for a few. It doesn’t need to sit out long. Then beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add in the concentrate and beat well. Then add the pudding mix into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust, or pre-made graham cracker crust, and let chill for 4 or more hours!
Just look how delicious this bite looks! It’s super creamy! You are going to love this if you love strawberry cream!
Try this strawberry cream cheese pie the next time you are wanting something light and fluffy… and delicious!
- 1 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box of strawberry creme instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen strawberry breeze concentrate (straight from the can)
- 2⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter + 1 Tbs, melted
- Or you can use 1 graham cracker crust, 9 inch
- Preheat over to 350°
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combined milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in strawberry breeze concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Here are a couple popular pins that are the perfect size for pinning on Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.