Cranberry Orange Pecan Crisp
Here’s a perfect dessert for the holidays, a cranberry orange pecan crisp that is super easy to make, tastes absolutely delicious and is very festive on the dessert table.
Cranberries and pecans go hand in hand and then with the addition of the orange makes this one scrumptious dessert. The cranberries are bursting with delicious flavor, and the zest of the orange along with the juice, just tops off this fruit crisp. And let’s talk about the crunchy topping, oh yum!
This is THE BEST fruit crisp with the most flavor that I have made to date! It’s SO friggin’ good! Definitely sweet.
So comforting and delicious
With each bite, the crunchiness of the pecans, the little bursting cranberries and the orange zest, brings this all together for one super holiday dessert perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
If you are a lover of cranberries, this is perfect to satisfy any cranberry craving. Super simple and everyone will love this cranberry orange pecan crisp.
Try this cranberry orange pecan crisp today
- 2 cups flour (unsifted)
- 1 cup brown sugar (lightly packed)
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 2 12 oz packages fresh cranberries
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- Zest from 2 oranges, plus juice from one of the oranges
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ stick butter
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour and brown sugar. Add 1 cup of butter and mix on low speed until crumbly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Rinse cranberries and add to a large bowl, add pecans, orange zest and the juice from one orange.
- Stir in sugar mixture and gently mix until cranberries and pecans are coated well.
- Pour fruit mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup butter (sliced) and just place on top of the fruit mixture randomly.
- Add the flour mixture on top of fruit and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered at 400° for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.