Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
How about a delicious no bake chocolate cream cheese pie that is rich, creamy and super delicious? Then this chocolate cream cheese pie is for you. Talk about creaminess in every bite… Oh my, this is delicious!
Mousse like is how I would describe this no bake chocolate cream cheese pie. It’s super rich, and I mean rich. Definitely a chocolate lover’s dream. From the chocolate cookie crust, to the tasty chocolate filling, and topped off with some shaved chocolate. YUMMY!
Seriously, just look at how creamy this chocolate cream cheese pie is. The crust is amazing. I was searching for a good cookie crust and found a great recipe from Dorothy over at Crazy For Crust. Make sure to check out her amazing blog. She has great recipes that you will definitely love.
I hope you enjoy this super tasty no bake pie. It’s the perfect time to make it. Still warm in some areas of the country, like where I live in SoCal, and even if it’s getting colder where you call home, this is the perfect chocolate fix.
Creaminess is exactly what this pie is all about! Rich, chocolaty, creamy flavor… Delicious! And when you make the crust, just use the whole cookie, filling and all. That is what makes this cookie crust so amazing.
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, this pie is made along the same lines as my lemonade cream cheese pie recipe that I got from my friend Dawn. She’s given me some additional recipes that I’ll have to get busy making soon. So give this a try and make sure to whip up the lemonade cream cheese pie too. It’s AMAZINGLY delicious.
Print the recipe below
- 2 small boxes chocolate instant pudding, 3.9 oz
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8 oz cool whip, more for topping, optional
- 26 Oreo® cookies, including the filling
- 6 Tbs butter, melted
- Using a food processor, pulse the cookies, including the filling, until you have finely crushed crumbs.
- Pour cookie crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave and add to crumbs.
- Mix with a fork until combined and press into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
- Refrigerate for about 45 minutes to an hour, or so until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding and evaporated milk together. Mixture will be thick.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to pudding mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Spoon cool whip into pudding mixture and beat on low speed until mixed well.
- Spoon pudding into prepared pie crust and stick in the fridge until set.
- Before serving, top each piece with a scoop of cool whip and chocolate shavings.
Have Pinterest boards?
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.