Butterscotch Peanut Butter Crispies
These butterscotch peanut butter crispies make a great treat! Butterscotch and peanut butter just go so well together. If you are one who loves both of those ingredients, you are going to love these delicious crispies!
I was in Big Bear, CA a couple weeks ago and I stopped by the local candy store that we always go to when we are up in the mountains. I tried some delicious tasting treats that resembled these delicious bites of goodness! Oh my, I asked that girl that was helping me what was in them. When she said rice krispies, along with the peanut butter, my mind instantly thought about making these butterscotch peanut butter crispies! I make a butterscotch crunchies around Christmas time and these are similar to those. They are so good!
These will be added to my holiday baking list! It’s always nice to have a quick treat that can be whipped up in no time for those last minute potlucks, family parties, or just to have on hand when company comes over!
These are great even without the chocolate drizzle. They definitely are messy with the chocolate but who doesn’t love a delicious tasting treats that’s drizzled in chocolate?
I bet you have everything in your cupboards right now to make these butterscotch peanut butter crispies. I hope you enjoy these little sweet treats!
- 1 11 oz pkg butterscotch morsels
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 cups rice crispies, coarsely crushed
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips, melted
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with wax paper, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butterscotch morsels until thoroughly melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and cook until blended well.
- Remove from heat. Add rice crispies. Stir until well coated.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a prepared cookie sheet and place in the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from fridge and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Here are a few popular pins that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!