Teriyaki Meatballs with Rice Recipe
These teriyaki meatballs with rice make a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. Each meatball is loaded with a sweet and savory flavor that comes from the delicious gourmet sauce used in this recipe. A perfect meal for those busy weeknights when preparing dinner is limited.
Usually I make homemade meatballs but for this recipe I wanted a quick and easy meal that can be prepared in about 30 minutes, from start to finish. Cooking the rice as the meatballs are cooking will help get this meal on the table in no time.
Also, these meatballs make a great appetizer. Just make the meatballs, without the rice, and you will have tasty teriyaki meatballs that will definitely be a hit at the next get together, potluck or tailgating party.
Teriyaki meatballs with rice is such a scrumptious meal that we seriously love! And, if there are any leftovers, they taste even better the second time around. I’ve even cut up the meatballs, added them along with the rice, into a tortilla and make up a few burritos which the family enjoys as well.
Additionally, top with sliced green onions for more amazing flavor. Enjoy!
Try these teriyaki meatballs with rice today
Teriyaki Meatballs with Rice
- 2 lb bag frozen beef meatballs
- 2 cups Mr. Yoshida's Original Gourmet®
- 1 cup water
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil over medium/low heat.
- Add bell pepper and onions to pan. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour meatballs into pan. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour teriyaki sauce and 1 cup of water into pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook rice according to package directions for 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Once rice is cooked, either mix rice together with meatballs or serve meatballs over rice.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.