We love oatmeal cookies! These vegan oatmeal walnut cranberry cookies are delicious and definitely on the healthier side! These cookies taste great and when they come right out of the oven, they are the bomb!
I’ve made another version of these cookies before our switch over to a whole foods/plant-based lifestyle. Whatever your choice is, there are two different recipes to choose from here on Great Grub, Delicious Treats: this healthier version, and one made with non-vegan ingredients!
These can also be made with dark chocolate chunks, or dark chocolate vegan chips, instead of the cranberries. Just imagine how delicious these would taste with chocolate added, still keeping with the dairy free way of eating. I’m going to have to make some with chocolate soon!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, mix ground flaxseed and water together, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt,
- In a large mixing bowl, beat vegan butter, brown sugar and sugar together until creamy.
- Add flaxseed mixture and vanilla, Beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture, mix well.
- Stir in oats, walnuts, cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until cookies starts to turn brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to wire rack.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!