Salads are always so tasty and delicious, no matter what kind you make. This easy pasta salad is super good, it’s vegan, and this can be made in no time! Now that summer is in full swing, making a pasta salad for your next potluck or barbecue, couldn’t be easier.
I was searching for different salad dressings that were vegan, and this Kraft® Zesty Italian Dressing and Marinade was perfect! We try to avoid oils most of the time, but on this day, we enjoyed our pasta salad, oil and all.
There are many different ingredients that you can add to this easy pasta salad. If you love cheese, dice some up and add it in, but since we are vegan, I left out the cheese. There are many additional items you could add to this recipe, so use your favorite ingredients to make it your own. I was craving a pasta salad and this just hit the spot. Easy and simple!
When I said “easy,” I wasn’t kidding! Just boil your pasta, cut up your tomatoes and cucumbers, and then add the rest of the ingredients together, and that’s it! Stick it in the fridge to chill and then enjoy!
Easy Pasta Salad
- 12 oz pkg Trader Joe's® organic pasta vegetable radiatore
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 3/4 cup cucumber diced
- 12-16 oz Kraft® Zesty Italian dressing
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, add pasta, tomatoes, olives, and cucumbers.
- Stir in Italian dressing, mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled.