Cookie Butter Rice Crispy Bites Recipe
Cookie butter has been a weakness for many people, especially my daughter Nikki. Obsessed with this stuff, Nikki would buy anything and everything using cookie butter and just bought the new cookie butter Oreos®. These cookie butter rice crispy bites are definitely tasty and will satisfy your cookie butter craving one bite at a time.
Cookie Butter Desserts
A cookie butter dessert that is super easy to make, and the best thing is, these cookie butter rice crispy bites are no bake and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.
Definitely sweet but oh, so good! If you love cookie butter, you are certainly going to love these little gems. And if you want to know what cookie butter is, here’s a definition, “Cookie butter (Danish: Trøffel-masse) is a food paste made primarily from speculoos cookies crumbs, fat (such as vegetable oil, condensed milk or butter), flour and sugar. The ingredients are mixed until it becomes spreadable like nutbutter” from Wikipedia.
When you add the rice krispie cereal to the large baggie, make sure to crush the cereal so that there is still a little crunch to them. I’ve made these before using peanut butter and I left the cereal a little bit larger but it’s all the same, crushed krispies and cookie butter equal deliciousness.
Recipes Using Cookie Butter
Basically, like I mentioned above, add the rice krispies to a large baggie. Using a rolling pin, crush a bit. Then grab a medium mixing bowl, add cookie butter, powdered sugar and melted butter, then mix until combined. Next, add the rice krispie cereal and mix well. With a 1″ cookie baller, make 16 small crispy bites and set each one on wax paper. Melt the white chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions. Once melted, add a few pieces at a time and make sure to cover with the chocolate well. Remove and set on a cooling rack with a baking sheet underneath to catch the dripping chocolate or place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Decorate with mini chocolate pieces or sprinkles. Chill and then enjoy!
Try These Cookie Butter Rice Crispy Bites Today
Here are a couple more rice krispie recipes you can find on the blog: Pumpkin Spice Crispy Treats, and Chocolate Toffee Krispie Treats, Chocolate Cookie Butter Crispy Balls, Butterscotch Peanut Butter Crispies, plus many more delicious desserts.
Cookie Butter Rice Crispy Bites
- 2 cups rice krispies lightly crushed
- 1 cup chunky cookie butter, (I used Trader Joe's brand)
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 2 Tbs butter melted
- 10 oz pkg white chocolate melting wafers I used Ghirardelli®
- Optional: Mini M&Ms®
- Add rice krispie cereal to a large baggie.
- With a rolling pin, crush slightly. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cookie butter, powdered sugar, melted butter. Stir.
- Add rice krispie cereal to mixing bowl, and with clean hands, mix until incorporated.
- Using a 1" cookie scoop, place each cookie butter crispy on wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions and place a few crispy bites into the bowl.
- Using a spoon, make sure each crispy is completely covered and then place on a cooling rack with a baking sheet underneath to catch the dripping chocolate.
- With the remaining white chocolate, pour over the balls and then in just a minute or two, top with mini chocolate candies.
- Chill and enjoy!
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.